About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-28, 00:55
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Trasher

A long time ago Jaded gave me this Thrasher hooded sweatshirt of his and I absoloutely LOVED that thing. I wore it fucking everywhere.

Then I moved into the local Hostle with this guy I was shacking up with and it got left behind on a closet floor.

I cried.

I really did.

I still miss it.

I thought about buying another one.

But, it wont be the same...

*random thought*

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-06-28, 02:20
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trasher

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
A long time ago Jaded gave me this Thrasher hooded sweatshirt of his and I absoloutely LOVED that thing. I wore it fucking everywhere.

Then I moved into the local Hostle with this guy I was shacking up with and it got left behind on a closet floor.

I cried.

I really did.

I still miss it.

I thought about buying another one.

But, it wont be the same...

*random thought*

Cheers,
Lost




thats really sad.

2 Questions. You actually met someone from this BBS?

and also

Are you Homeless?
 #3 
Old 2001-06-28, 02:23
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Trasher

No. Jaded and I have known each other since elementary school. He showed me totse.

And, I used to be homeless. Off and on since I was 14. I'm not any more, though.

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2001-06-28, 03:55
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Trasher

quote:
Originally posted by White Witch:

...You actually met someone from this BBS?...



Yes White Witch, why does that seem so odd for you to believe? I've even sent certain members parcels in the mail.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-28, 07:57
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trasher

When do we get to meet Lokil. I may bring my family to Disneyland this summer. Can we go out for a drink? Maybe you can show me a cool nightclub in downtown LA or where ever its safe to hang out.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-28, 11:16
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trasher

I hope that was sarcasm right there.

Otherwise I'm scared.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-29, 16:33
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trasher

Lokil sent me drugs.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-29, 18:33
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Trasher

Slpwlkr333 sent me a mic! I can talk now!

Bongman...np
 #9 
Old 2001-06-29, 19:33
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trasher

Well good, now we can have a totse voice chat room on chat.yahoo.com
 #10 
Old 2001-06-30, 08:11
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Trasher

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
Yes White Witch, why does that seem so odd for you to believe? I've even sent certain members parcels in the mail.


Tell me About it, I hardly know what to do with all these letter bombs.
 #11 
Old 2001-06-30, 11:50
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Trasher

[/sarcasm]

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics