About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-27, 06:42
monoperative monoperative is offline
Regular
 
Default what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

I am unconcerned with your fucking television.

------------------
http://www.monop.f2s.com stupid blog http://www.blamecanada.net it has nothing to do with canada, it's actually kind of a comic strip, but it's not funny http://assnet.cjb.net web directory of sorts, addalink
 #2 
Old 2001-06-27, 17:10
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

i do not fuck televisions!
 #3 
Old 2001-06-27, 21:56
Drim Ba'hal Drim Ba'hal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

never seen a fucking television. id pay to see that.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-28, 00:47
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

I have seen fucking ON television.

HBO is a wonderfull thing.

But, I know what you mean, Nihil. Me too. After reading that one post about how GAP is now advertising Anarchy, especially.

I mean, just think about it. They are the Gap Army. They are the conformists. Everyone look alike. Everyone buy our FUCKING khakis, pardon my French. And everybody EVERYBODY conform. Be like us, we're cool. We wear overpriced white T-shirt and jeans like look worn out, so you never have to leave your computer to get the classic worn out look. See? We're your friend! Join our ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now they're taking our Anarchy symbolism of individuality and free expression away from us and marketing it. I feel like everything I have fought to stand for has been bought up by some Big Boss Man conglomerate in a suit and silk tie. Makes me naseus just thinking about it.

I mean, they've taken over everything! The world, to begin with, then conformity and now they're even trying to take over individuality and turn it into some neatly packaged baby T that they can sell with a big fat phoney smile and a special GAP card where if you spend 2 BILLION dollars there, you get a free cap.

It's everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!!!!

I hate the media.

I hate the tv.

I hate people...

*runs and hides under a rock*

Cheers,
Lost
 #5 
Old 2001-06-28, 01:25
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

I especially like GAP's latest marketing strategy:



[This message has been edited by AtomicZagnut (edited 06-28-2001).]
 #6 
Old 2001-06-28, 02:18
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

hehehehhehe Ahahahhahaha

Thats a keeper!!!!!

Im gonna copy and paste that pic.


but dude. Wrong forum. why the fuck you post it here? There was a whole topic about Conforming to Gap.

 #7 
Old 2001-06-28, 03:57
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

You have a bad case of functional fixedness, White Witch.

Zagnut, nice to see you around...
 #8 
Old 2001-06-28, 04:53
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

Holy Shit!!
 #9 
Old 2001-06-28, 16:15
Regular
 
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

THAT is sad. lol

what abou tadeki tojo?!?!! im sure he enjoyed rice.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-29, 03:20
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

Sorry, haven't been here in a while (like, 6 months). I must have missed the Gap Conforming topic.
 #11 
Old 2001-06-30, 03:43
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

hey! whats going on! what pic! i dont see any pic in zagnuts post!

do you?
 #12 
Old 2001-07-01, 06:39
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

you hate consumerism
 #13 
Old 2001-07-02, 12:43
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what the fuck? yes, the fuck.

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
But, I know what you mean, Nihil.


lost, i havent spoken,

i am still a bit head spun by reading that you beleive in g.o.d(death penalty thread)

give me some time woman,ill be over it soon i hope.

hmmmmmmm

---------------------------------
totally nihilistic

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics