About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-25, 03:35
A!r@a#m$i%s A!r@a#m$i%s is offline
Regular
 
Default Help

Your website is really cool, the best around....thanks for helping me learn so much about bombs. Thing is, I want to make one as well. All I have however, is some nitric acid(aq), ammonia, and some aluminium powder. some charcoal too. Is there anyway I can make these things spark some shit?
Thanx man...

------------------
Aramiz
 #2 
Old 2001-06-25, 05:11
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

FUCKING GO AWAY

A S S H O L E S ! ! !
 #3 
Old 2001-06-25, 07:55
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

try posting in bad ideas or backyard ballistics
 #4 
Old 2001-06-25, 08:14
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

White Witch, could we please refrain from using vulgar language on this board?

Please don't use &TOTSE as an emotional outlet
 #5 
Old 2001-06-25, 08:15
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Help

I remember when I asked Witch to go away. How ironic.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-25, 11:30
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

Im making a bomb too, its gonna be big.
biiig plans...
 #7 
Old 2001-06-25, 20:14
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

Dont tell him to go away, tell him to fuck off =-)

------------------
Liberals suk, anarki rules, any questions?I thought so...
 #8 
Old 2001-06-25, 20:33
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

Damn it. I was saying that because he had Narq written all over him.

Since when are you hating on me Lokil. because of my comment about your bizzare Bi Polar behavior.. did I offend you. Like i said, lay off the weird drugs.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-25, 20:42
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Help

 #10 
Old 2001-06-26, 02:50
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Help

LOL!

I downloaded that image, too, Lokil. It was just too tempting. Hehehe.

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2001-06-26, 19:26
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

hehe
 #12 
Old 2001-06-26, 19:43
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

Very kool...very kool indeed...

------------------
Liberals suk, anarki rules, any questions?I thought so...
 #13 
Old 2001-06-27, 01:10
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

pcthug i bet you blow up your little workshop beside your room trying to make that bomb hahahaahahah

what are you gonna use it on ?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics