About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-24, 23:35
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default But, Jaded -

The need for emotional bondage and finding substance is great, &totse is &totse.

Conflicting personality = threat to fitting in the niche.

Threat = Anger = Bitching

We know the personalities from the posters, We know the people from the pcs.

It's better this way anyway...

All slacking people, unite!
 #2 
Old 2001-06-24, 23:40
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: But, Jaded -

Thats it im going to start chanting.


AUM


AUM


AUM


AUM


AUM

AUM etc etc et fuckin cetera .......
 #3 
Old 2001-06-24, 23:53
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: But, Jaded -

Just like you aren't your fucking kakhis, you aren't the person who's posting. Face it. Even if you are being incredibly honest about who you are, operating in a world without repercussions makes you a different person, so I mean, we really don't know each other we know each others masks...
 #4 
Old 2001-06-25, 00:11
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: But, Jaded -

Ahhh Jaded you have unmasked me for who i really am, the egotistical self centered half hearted masochistic reverberated individualistic reality orientated living being void of redemption and classical biological mirror image of my once former self.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-25, 00:26
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: But, Jaded -

Do you ever have something positive to say WoodPecker?

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 06-25-2001).]
 #6 
Old 2001-06-25, 00:44
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: But, Jaded -

Diluted, please don't take this personally, but you remind me of the white people in California trying to accept being a minority in their own state.

I will quote Billy Joe from the band Green Day.

quote:
You can't go forcing something if it's just not right


This bulletin board system and the posts as of late, including members like WoodyWoodpecker, are not reflective of TOTSE's philosphy.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-25, 02:50
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: But, Jaded -

I like to find the person behind the mask. What makes _us_ tick.

Who else do ya know brings it to ya fresh =P I'm real. I'm weird. I like to study YOU. I like to ask you questions. I'm a liberal.

Oh and Jaded, this is ment to be a 'special' thing about TOTSE I was pointing out, you sound as if it's a bad thing....

You know, we are.. us.

Instead of just being a group of friends at the bar. We're at the bar with everybody. You know? People over there.. here.. and we meet up? Kinda... groups.. people fighting for authority and power because we keep praising the status of being...

umm.. call me, 9417940309

It'd be fun.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-25, 11:34
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: But, Jaded -

Ill make you an account and youll call here for free?...cmon big-boy.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-26, 07:50
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: But, Jaded -

I'll unite later.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics