About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-24, 05:01
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default lokil READ!

thats it bro,

time to get some motervation, away from the codein, and confusion, fatigue negativity,

and feel some strength, hidden by all this

time to train bro, start there,
well being comes from this, as will power, and well some pretty 'stiif cituations in the morning' lol

so man,a program, to consider, plus some suppliments, are in need for you to check out.

you cant use my email at the moment, as it isnt working.

--------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #2 
Old 2001-06-24, 08:33
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: lokil READ!

Thanks for the ideas Nihil, and I have been considering this and have taken some steps so far.

I read that Mark McGuire took this supplement and it helped him beat the home run record...well I bought some. Hopefully it will give me an "edge"

I'll let you know how it comes along, but I'm finding that I hurt my left shoulder and it is affecting the way I do a lot of my chest excercises. (As you know, chest excercises usually include shoulder muscles as well!)
 #3 
Old 2001-06-24, 20:57
elusive elusive is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lokil READ!

i wouldn't take andro if i was you, unless your completely done growing. i recommend cell-tech and a good whey protein. also, stick to compound excercises for best overall mass development.
http://www.gymamerica.com/gti/exercise/exercise_animated_demo_index/1,4263,1_,00.html?




------------------
<-{kill or get killed}->
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics