About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-21, 22:54
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Im sick..Sick i tell you. Sick sick sick sick sick!

Sorry. Im sick. How the fuck does someone catch a cold virus in the summer? its 100 degrees outside and i actually have a cold. this is the most uncomfertable thing to have. I mean in the winter You get to be sick in bed with the rain outside pouring tucked warmly in bed with your mom or spouse/chidren bringing you soup and crackers. But in the summer its walking around the house sweating and feeling like you were in a train wreck.

life can play cruel games.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-22, 00:07
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick..Sick i tell you. Sick sick sick sick sick!

it's actually harder to catch a cold in the wintertime; here anyways.

where the temperature seldom gets above zero.

i usuallly get them in the late fall or early spring when the temperature fluctations are severe.

never in the winter though.

and never in the summer either though.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-22, 00:37
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Im sick..Sick i tell you. Sick sick sick sick sick!

The summer after I turned 10 years old, I went to L.A for the summer and got the chicken pox. I got so sick I had to be in the hospital. I couldn't walk. They were afraid I'd slip into a coma because of my high fever. It was Hell.

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2001-06-22, 03:26
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick..Sick i tell you. Sick sick sick sick sick!

Yuck. that sucks. Chicken Pox is something im not sure i got. And as for the other lost getting sick in late fall or spring I get that sometimes too. but never summer.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-22, 05:25
Riot Girl Riot Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick..Sick i tell you. Sick sick sick sick sick!

I have glandula fever at the moment and I feel like crap but 7 of my friends have it too and a have four other friends waiting for their blood test results to confirm that they do so at least we can all hang out together.
I hope I get better soon though, I hate being sick.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-22, 05:51
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick..Sick i tell you. Sick sick sick sick sick!

ww, zinc early on Narcotics/nyquil later
 #7 
Old 2001-06-22, 09:24
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick..Sick i tell you. Sick sick sick sick sick!

quote:
Originally posted by Riot Girl:
I have glandula fever at the moment and I feel like crap but 7 of my friends have it too and a have four other friends waiting for their blood test results to confirm that they do so at least we can all hang out together.
I hope I get better soon though, I hate being sick.



What the hell is that?


And Alan thanks. Zync works a little I agree. I will pick some up tomorrow. The only thing i hate about Zync is the chalcky like "Yeast Infection" flush shit left on your tongue. Its a bitch to brush off with your tooth brush.

 #8 
Old 2001-06-23, 01:25
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Im sick..Sick i tell you. Sick sick sick sick sick!

To get through a bad cold, I usually take Papaya enzymes and lots and lots of zinc lozenges along with lots and lots of Vitamin C pills and lots and lots of those nasty tasting but surprisingly effective Fishermans lozenges.

The Papaya helps calm your stomach by cleaning out bad bacterias, putting in healthy ones, and neutralizing the acids. So, it's a big one and I think it's more effective (and tastier) than Pepto Bismol, if you take it constantly.

Cheers,
Lost
 #9 
Old 2001-06-26, 22:24
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im sick..Sick i tell you. Sick sick sick sick sick!

When i was three i got a summer cold...wich turned into a 109 fever, and i lost my good vison and it made my life horrible..now i ware glasses...*sigh*i hate summer...

------------------
����䣧����|�������H��VV죣����VꮥVVH����Р�H��VV죣���������駅��VV��렆����H������Ϡ���VV��
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics