|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2001-06-21, 21:22
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Curse of 3!
My kid is sick, crying.. Not wanting to eat and clinging to me.
I woke up sick my self and now have a cold and a shitty sinus infection.
My fucking foot is hurting as much as it was 3 weeks ago because i went on the tredmill yesterday feeling better. I wrapped it with a support sock and everything and now its back to the pain.
Then to top my already fucked up day the Cable Guy came out to the block and slapped a data filter onto my cable line so i am no longer getting free cable. Sure i got it for about a year for free (Because im running tv off of my cable internet line) i cant bitch at them for that. but i called to now order cable TV and it is gonna take 2 weeks. So no TV for 2 weeks. I cant fund the fucking antena that came with the TV. I think i threw it out. and it doesnt have the 2 screws to just connect a wire to like the old TV. I have 2 moder TVs that have coaxle extentions only. So for 2 weeks i have no fucking TV.
All i need now is my mother board to fry and car to break down.
|
|
#2
 2001-06-22, 00:44
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Curse of 3!
O yea. I forgot you have a kid. Tough luck, huh? A long time ago, my mum came down with pnemonia and almost died. I think I was eight or nine or something and she didn't get out of bed for two weeks. Needless to say, she wreaked. No one even came to see her. It was scary. We would go and check on her every morning and every night just to make sure she was still alive. Anyways, it can be really freaky if your parent is sick.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#3
 2001-06-22, 03:29
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Curse of 3!
Damn!! Im not trying to laugh but thats fucked! "Just checked up on her to see if she was even alive". thats harsh.
Me, i was always very overly protective of my mom. Always locking her car door when we were driving just because i had this phobia she would fall out of the passanger side. LOL.
Sorry, I know you guys cared for your mom but damn!
|
|
#4
 2001-06-23, 01:30
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Curse of 3!
No. Actually, we hated her. She's a mean old lady. But, no matter how much you hate family you still love them and we cared if she died, for Gods sake, we're not animals. We're just children, and we were scared, and there was no food. To tell the truth, I think that was around the time I got my first job working at the flower market. So, I was probably working until about 9 o'clock after school with my brother and sister.
I think so, because I can remember buying her medicine at the Walgreens across the street from the stand.
It was scary, is what I was saying. It was the first time I was really on my own taking care of my brother and sister by myself. We thought she was really going to die.
I think that's sweet, though, that you're so protective of your mother. I think it's important that men have an appreciation for their mothers because it reflects their views on women, and I don't mean to say that women are in any way better than men, but you have to admit that there is something remarkable about being able to splice your genes and house a fetus inside your womb, producing life.
I'm awfully protective of my grandmother. She's much nicer and actually, a lot cooler and trendier, than my mum. She tells my mum what's in style, does the computer thing, and even though she's 87 she has a job, drives her own car, and brags that she was the first woman to attend the college she went to.
I love my nana.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#5
 2001-06-23, 10:26
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Curse of 3!
Hey i used to work at walgreens as a Pharmacy Tech  maybe you picked up from me. LOL. My mother left me home alone at 14 with my 17 year old brother for 3 weeks when she went to Europe to visit her dying aunt. she made the mistake of giving my brother 300 dollars for food. I lost a lot of weight those 3 weeks while my brother gained it from all the munchies he got with his friends smoking the money away and going to Mc Donalds or over their houses to munch! fuck i hate my brother! see im not so sweet!
|
|
#6
 2001-06-23, 10:59
|
WoodyWoodpecker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Curse of 3!
Ahem . . . Not wanting to interupt your conversation folks but hey we all have shitty fucked up days when we feel the whole world is dragging us down but come on folks pull ya bootstraps up and cheer up, it aint the end of the world.
Remember the song from that film Annie
Come on lets sing along
"The sun come out tomorrow so yer got to hang on till tomorrow Come what may TOMORROW TOMORROW i love yer tomorrow Yer only a day away"
There ya go folks ya feel better now.
|
|
#7
 2001-06-24, 01:26
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Curse of 3!
*memories*
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|