About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-19, 04:09
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default What about the Romans

Where Romans Fat at the end of their 2000 year reign?

Im asking because Americans really are becoming fat fucks. I know brits and other Non americans have been saying this for years but it really is true now.

I look at all these fat people and they depress me. I look at the teens walking around acting like the lazy idiot (Wanna be gang bangers) they are.

Im really starting to not like this world. if it wasnt for my 2 children i swear i would pull a Timothy McVeigh. But not on small children I love them. I want to to out a police station or the white house.

Here is how i would take out the white house (Oh by the way.. this is just a fantasy, i would never do this Mr Feds)

I would find me the biggest radio control helicopter or plane i could buy in a hobby store.

I would load it up with c-4 (Im sure i could figure out how to make at least a homemade version of this)

i would fly it to the whitehouse from atop an apartment building in Washington DC. i would set it off. maybe i would get lucky and kill GW Bush (Once again.. this is not real, this is only a silly little fantasy)

Then cheney would be president. and have heart attack in 2 months. so who is next in line.

Gawd im fucking bored right now!
 #2 
Old 2001-06-19, 04:12
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Romans

retraction on last post.

echange the word of Fantasy with Simulation.

 #3 
Old 2001-06-19, 04:13
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Romans

wait.. exchange Simulation for a "What if scenerio"

there. its just a what if scenerio.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-19, 04:18
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Romans

Wow... I think White Witch just had a conversation w/ his/herself
 #5 
Old 2001-06-19, 08:34
jet2pup jet2pup is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Romans

bitch !!! do you ever shut up?
quote:
Originally posted by White Witch:
Where Romans Fat at the end of their 2000 year reign?

Im asking because Americans really are becoming fat fucks. I know brits and other Non americans have been saying this for years but it really is true now.

I look at all these fat people and they depress me. I look at the teens walking around acting like the lazy idiot (Wanna be gang bangers) they are.

Im really starting to not like this world. if it wasnt for my 2 children i swear i would pull a Timothy McVeigh. But not on small children I love them. I want to to out a police station or the white house.

Here is how i would take out the white house (Oh by the way.. this is just a fantasy, i would never do this Mr Feds)

I would find me the biggest radio control helicopter or plane i could buy in a hobby store.

I would load it up with c-4 (Im sure i could figure out how to make at least a homemade version of this)

i would fly it to the whitehouse from atop an apartment building in Washington DC. i would set it off. maybe i would get lucky and kill GW Bush (Once again.. this is not real, this is only a silly little fantasy)

Then cheney would be president. and have heart attack in 2 months. so who is next in line.

Gawd im fucking bored right now!



 #6 
Old 2001-06-19, 08:45
Sonofsabbath Sonofsabbath is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Romans

jet2pup, you are an idiot. And as for that post, I am also sickened by america's growing population of obsenely obese folks. I never ever thought someone thought like that too.....small world
 #7 
Old 2001-06-19, 14:55
Zweetgoblin Zweetgoblin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Romans

damn i'm begining to like you WW. how sick is that
and i'll be happy to provide exsplovsivs for your scheme

he he
or
maybe i should stick to growing weed after all thats what im good at

Lupus
 #8 
Old 2001-06-19, 15:33
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Romans

Well first of all, around the time of Jesus Christ, the romans were having problems with divorce, loss of confidance in religion and other social problems. I think they probably were fat with all the orgies and going every day to the circus and all but then they probably walked a lot more than the average american.

Second of all, those secret service guys, they're highly skilled gun men. As hobbies, many of them must hunt think like ducks or other fowl the size of a model plane so your flying bomb will probably get shot down.

You'll have a better chance by getting the secret service in on the conspiracy.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-19, 16:38
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Romans

i wonder what would happpen if u shot a fat person in the stomach

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy
 #10 
Old 2001-06-20, 01:40
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: What about the Romans

I keep saying it's the Downfall of Rome all over again...

People don't read they history.

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2001-06-20, 04:30
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Romans

Well. as far as romans losing interests in religion and having hughe divorce rates im already seeing this in American culture. Shit going back to the 1960s.

but im not sure that is the reason of thier downfall. maybe it is. The lost of Family Values.

SonofSabbath im assuming you are in your late 20s to 30s with your response of "I didnt think anyone else thought like that" but im running into all kinds of freinds from my highschool days and one of the first things that comes up in a conversation is "These kids today" but i think thats a classic cleshay (spell check).

I didnt gain weight till i was 29 years of age. I was 195 pounds in highschool but was very trim. I benched weights and wrestled in the 187 division.

i lost weight when i was 20ish because i did more arobic workouts like riding tour bikes and just a good work out working in a warehouse.

Then at the age of 28-29 i got a job working in a n office enviorment and wham I gained 50 pounds over the next 3-4 years.

Most people dont become overweight till they are in their 30s so im just an average american. But now Average Americans are 20-30 even 50 pounds overweight in highschool. There is a serious problem with our weight in this country and although i know that trend is spreading to the UK and other parts of europe its a serious fucking problem. I Lost 15 ounds in the last 4 months just by running on a tredmill. I ripped a tendon 3 weeks ago and layed off of the tredmill and gained 5 pounds in 3 weeks. It was very depressing but im back on know. Im doing slimfast only in the morning I cant handle a 2 slimfast meal. but im eating a moderate size lunch and at dinner i eat like half my plate. its gonna take time but my goal is at least 195-200 and i will be happy with that. Im a large frame person with large bones so 180 pounds just isnt gonna be realstic at this age unless i come down with diptheria.

 #12 
Old 2001-06-21, 02:42
jet2pup jet2pup is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about the Romans


girl, you must be totally spun out to be writing about non-sence like you do!!!!!!!!give us all a break and get a life. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


quote:
Originally posted by White Witch:
Well. as far as romans losing interests in religion and having hughe divorce rates im already seeing this in American culture. Shit going back to the 1960s.

but im not sure that is the reason of thier downfall. maybe it is. The lost of Family Values.

SonofSabbath im assuming you are in your late 20s to 30s with your response of "I didnt think anyone else thought like that" but im running into all kinds of freinds from my highschool days and one of the first things that comes up in a conversation is "These kids today" but i think thats a classic cleshay (spell check).

I didnt gain weight till i was 29 years of age. I was 195 pounds in highschool but was very trim. I benched weights and wrestled in the 187 division.

i lost weight when i was 20ish because i did more arobic workouts like riding tour bikes and just a good work out working in a warehouse.

Then at the age of 28-29 i got a job working in a n office enviorment and wham I gained 50 pounds over the next 3-4 years.

Most people dont become overweight till they are in their 30s so im just an average american. But now Average Americans are 20-30 even 50 pounds overweight in highschool. There is a serious problem with our weight in this country and although i know that trend is spreading to the UK and other parts of europe its a serious fucking problem. I Lost 15 ounds in the last 4 months just by running on a tredmill. I ripped a tendon 3 weeks ago and layed off of the tredmill and gained 5 pounds in 3 weeks. It was very depressing but im back on know. Im doing slimfast only in the morning I cant handle a 2 slimfast meal. but im eating a moderate size lunch and at dinner i eat like half my plate. its gonna take time but my goal is at least 195-200 and i will be happy with that. Im a large frame person with large bones so 180 pounds just isnt gonna be realstic at this age unless i come down with diptheria.




 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics