About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-18, 19:05
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default what do you people want out of this??

I am looking around, with my shirt of and thinking what is the matter with everyone, who said you had to stay, do you have to announce if you are coming or going? THis is how anarchists act? no wonder nothing ever gets accomplished

 #2 
Old 2001-06-18, 19:56
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what do you people want out of this??

Suck it up, Suck it up suck it up suck it up suck it up baby.

 #3 
Old 2001-06-18, 19:57
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: what do you people want out of this??

Poindexter, I have a feeling that enigma is going to surprise us all and over haul this entire system of UBB and make TOTSE an even better place to interact. I think this fatigue that everyone is feeling is due to this sucky format. Remember he is an enigma and I bet he has something in store for us all.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-18, 21:33
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what do you people want out of this??

I said I had to stay. I was here first. YOU leave. I already urinated all over the whole place anyway.

------------------
[This message has been edited by Captain Obvious (edited 6-18-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics