About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-18, 18:45
Regular
 
Default time for a break

its been fun everyone, i have learned a lot. i hope things calm down a bit for everyone. hopefully, anyway.

please feel free to e-mail me if you want to talk.


Farewell temple, think of me kindly.

[This message has been edited by Bar room hero (edited 06-19-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-06-18, 18:52
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: time for a break

*thinks nice thoughts*
 #3 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:45
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time for a break

I never really knew you but I hope you come back someday.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-19, 04:19
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time for a break

um, did i miss something? bar room, where are you going? im gonna miss you man!

you were the coolest.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-19, 04:27
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time for a break

While I was gone idiots overran the board didn't they? (To anyone reading this you're not an idiot, I'm talking about everyone else. Yeah...) Leaving isn't going to fix anything it's just going to fuck up the ratio of idiots to cool people. Look around and stand up and say "I'm surrounded by morons but I'm not gonna jet 'cuz that'll just ruin it for others!" (That was s'posed to be more dramatic, and concise.) I think you all get the idea. You can't run away, morons are like those zombies from night of the living dead, implacable, roaming monsters that will follow you everywhere.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-19, 18:17
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time for a break

*sets bar room's home page to totse*
 #7 
Old 2001-06-19, 18:33
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time for a break

Will miss ya B..

*hugz*

mail me
 #8 
Old 2001-06-19, 20:35
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: time for a break

I will sincerely miss you, Bar room. E-mail me if you find the time.

I like a lot of people on this board, but when I left the first time - back when I was Lost Girl - you were the first person to send me a personal e-mail.

All of your posts are sincere and from what can tell, you're very accurate. I always trust the posts you write.

You truly have character, and I will miss you tremendously.

Cheers,
Lost

[This message has been edited by LostCause (edited 06-19-2001).]
 #9 
Old 2001-06-20, 02:58
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time for a break

Agreed.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-21, 04:13
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time for a break

I hate goodbyes...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics