About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-18, 05:58
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Why?

in all honesty and seriousness, what compels you to be here?
 #2 
Old 2001-06-18, 07:38
-=-goatboy-=- -=-goatboy-=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

The trading of Useless knowledge, and the chance to occasionally throw out amazingly redundant and useless tidbits to a mass who will read it at least once before closing out their browser.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-18, 09:47
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

Good question.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-18, 10:53
sykotic2001 sykotic2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

I'm bored, so I come here.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-18, 11:16
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

i have already answer'd this question in the capitalism thread in the politics forum.

why dont you come here jaded.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-18, 14:28
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

especially after........and.....and still!...
it's so obvious.....compelsive personality?
Share to care and, uh, did I say "Here pussy pussy pussy?"I meant to, nice and weird, tis I and in restraint the satisfaction is boundless. Time to start bending over in front of a mirror and shaving your ass regularly dear, it's been doing most of the talking for quite awhile now, c'mon don't be
timid, oh , sorry , you're not being timid, just a puss. Low marks for passivity, and a non-confrontational vascillation between courtesy and irridescently unfounded conceit.
call it what you conjure, cushy pink pussy's
what it is. yikies! double yikies even
 #7 
Old 2001-06-18, 16:49
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

i dont know anymore. i am pondering going awol.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-18, 18:48
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Why?

Today's positive thought:

"Why be a man when you can be a success?"
--Bertold Brecht
 #9 
Old 2001-06-18, 18:49
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Why?

I'm with Bar Room Hero on this one.

Cheers,
Lost
 #10 
Old 2001-06-18, 18:56
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

I hear more than I like to...
So I boil my head in a sense of humor...
I laugh at what I cannot change...
I throw it all on the pyre again...go then and do this
I'd do it for you...
When all that I want is so badly to be...
By myself again...
It's going to drive me right out of my brain

Drive in drive out I'm leaving
Drive in drive out
I'll come back again
Drive in drive out I'm leaving
Drive in drive out

I don't care if we all turn to waste...
So when I beg...you avoid me...because I smell of dirt... hungry,
Hungry boy...you won't leave me all alone...the boy won't go

Sooner or later we're done
Sooner or later I'm gone
Because, because
Sooner or later we're gone
Sooner away

Ooh, my head is pounding now...god has all but left me behind...
Not a sense of worry...I'm going to drive in and drive out again
Drive in drive out I'm leavin
Drive in drive out I'll come
Drive in drive out I'm leavin
Drive in drive out

 #11 
Old 2001-06-19, 18:26
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

I have friends here.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-19, 23:32
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

I like *some* of the people here. However the ones I like are the ones who wonder why they are still here. Well if they go I'll be off as well and this site will die with out the input from the great and the good and I'll look around for a better place, honestly though I doubt I'd find it.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #13 
Old 2001-06-19, 23:36
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

It reminds me of better days.
 #14 
Old 2001-06-20, 00:10
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

besides the boring times at work.

different views.

different personalities.

all of which are very stimulating.
 #15 
Old 2001-06-20, 00:21
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

Why am I here?
dunno. Force of habit I guess...
 #16 
Old 2001-06-20, 00:36
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

inforrrrrmation!
 #17 
Old 2001-06-20, 03:26
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

Because you NEVER MAIL ME J... so the only chance I get to talk to you is if I come here and see your fungi-draped ass..



Oh, and I like to laugh at Z too.
 #18 
Old 2001-06-21, 01:17
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

ahhrr its cool jaded fool, dont answer my question.

you can ask me questions and i answer, yet it dosent work the other way round.

okay man. suit your self.

 #19 
Old 2001-06-22, 03:57
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why?

im here to exchange information that i cant get anywhere else, either beacause its illegal or because no one else knows.

also to exchange opinions about important or unimportant issues. its important to hear other opinions because sometimes they help you realize that yours is wrong (even though thats rarely the case for me ).

plus, its fun.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics