About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-17, 23:27
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Spiffy are you as insecure as I am?

Sometimes I fuck pies to make sure I'm ready for a real life woman.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-18, 00:02
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spiffy are you as insecure as I am?

It's really easy to meet woman piss ass drunk. You just gotta do it at a paying setting, like, teen dance places.. ya know..

Just drink. That's how I meet all my woman. *remembers the one girl he fucked, drunk as a skunk then her being fat*

Well, atleast I didn't use a fucking pie.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-18, 00:05
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spiffy are you as insecure as I am?

listen you dilute I wouldn't make fun of my pies, they made a movie about it for a reason! its very realistic, a warm hole is a warm hole. even if she was fat, btw I held my breath when i read that she was fat, are you okay from that?
 #4 
Old 2001-06-18, 00:06
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spiffy are you as insecure as I am?

Did you ya know... inside of it?
 #5 
Old 2001-06-18, 00:08
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spiffy are you as insecure as I am?

using a pie to masturbate is one thing, "wasting" the pie is quite another! I only eat female juices.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-18, 00:10
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spiffy are you as insecure as I am?

That didn't answer my question althou I do know a lot more about you now.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-19, 14:40
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spiffy are you as insecure as I am?

u got something agains fat wimen???

------------------
i saw that!

i think that watching a tv program were their cutting some fucker open is pretty amusing while ur enjoiying ur dinner.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-19, 16:00
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spiffy are you as insecure as I am?

There's fat, then chubby, then babyfat...

I like babyfat
 #9 
Old 2001-06-19, 16:52
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spiffy are you as insecure as I am?

ok, great..i think im between baby fat and chubby..no wait...what was it? ehm..im..yes: "something u can grab hold on"(now thats what my bf said.)...lol
im not allowed to complain about myself no more.
well whatever.



[This message has been edited by freakangel (edited 06-19-2001).]
 #10 
Old 2001-06-19, 18:02
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spiffy are you as insecure as I am?

Not so insecure as to fuck a pie.

I can't decide if that's more or less overdoing it than the guy Lost knows with the Ziploc bag.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics