About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-17, 06:26
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

Hey hey buds! Yupers, it was my 17th birthday. *happy birthday diluted* Aww, how sweat. Also, I went on vacation =), and get this - weird weird shit is going on in my life. I mean, big changes. The world is slowly comming to my finger tips. It's a great feeling, and all the better. No more happy pills. I mean, I still get them, I just don't take them. I feel better without them. I will see less passion with them. Love seems more real without them. My headache is just about gone. All it needed was some food. Heh. I'm still a looser, kinda, very shy, but - It's getting better.

Keywest as a blast guys. It was keypride week thou. So people were passing out condoms, I got these cool tuxedo condom. It's a little dirty thou that I opened one to see what the speicla one looked like, put it on - then filled it with hot water.

It was hard to explain to my roomates why my sheets were all wet.

Ooh Ooh Ohh! College, my friends, is at MCC.. I get $97,000 in 362 (when I'm 18) But the judge can only issue it for for edumacation.. ding ding ding, I need room and board for KEYWEST.. and money for FKCC, (florida keys community college) where all that's missing is you! Me and my mom made that.

I smoked pot with my mom for the first time this trip. I'm an asswhole still but people are treating me better, no wait who cares. I don't wanna leave home.

What I really want to do is have sex. I love to go long breaks within smoking cigarettes to test my addiction, it's hard to explain... Ok, that tingly i need sex feeling... is natural high, ok - my body is like 'animal instincts, must make truck loads of babies' I agree with Bill Maher (Political Incorrect) 99%, having a wife is a VIP. I mean, one person is ment for somebody... even if we're not suppose to have these 'life long bonds,' humans still do.

Dopmine, released by cigarettes, is the chemical of 'love'. Now you wonder why you cant put em down.

Where are all my friends in IRC! Being shy kinda sucks. I needa stop talking to my self too. All the day goes round, BUT i was flirting big time with this hot ass chick. I mean, the condom thing was great (she came over right when I got home and was unpacking) and damn. She's got a boyfriend. She's all tan, so am I, I'm all sexy tan. Whooyoo... Mmm.. she's like that girl from 'crawling' by lincoln park, I'm telling you scopin' out the good lookin' ladies with the self esteem problems.

Gemini's rock.

and yes, my friends, it is so fucking hot.

I'm out! Clean ride with Clinton for 8 years huh? Good Job Bush Voters!

I'm really leaving now.

=)

Life is good.
What you picture is what happens.
Everything has an opposite right?


The world is so big.

LATER!

Diluted
 #2 
Old 2001-06-17, 06:51
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))



Who wants his mom's number? I bet she's one hell of a toker.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-17, 06:54
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

thats dopamine, and lower concentrations of it in the brain are associated with Parkinson's disease.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILUTED!

yeah that girl from crawling is pretty hott. tie up her boyfriend and ask her out.

that the best advice i can give you.

oh and, uh, drugs are bad, M- KAY?
 #4 
Old 2001-06-17, 07:35
and_totse and_totse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))


It's so relieving to know that you're leaving as soon as you get paid

It's so relaxing to hear you're asking wherever you get your way

This is starting to sound the same

In her false withness, we hope you're still with us

To see if they float or drown

Our favorite patient, A display of patience,

Disease-covered
Key West

 #5 
Old 2001-06-17, 07:55
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

http://personals.yahoo.com/display/personals?ct_hft=personals%2Fpreview&detailnp=1&noedit=1&b=1&intl=&tot=176&cc=personals&cr=West+Palm+Beach&search=cc%3Dpersonals%26ce_p%3DMan%26c e_g%3DMan%26za%3Dand%26cpcy%3D%26cr%3DWest%2BPalm%2BBeach%26cs%3Dtime%2B2&cids=personals-0988658886-506236&cids=personals-0979748102-619364&cids=personals-0992002313-454256&cids=pe rsonals-0992147927-198172&cids=personals-0992524711-889938&cids=personals-0987368238-921812&cids=personals-0990239201-332748&cids=personals-0990626081-469241&cids=personals-0990884 257-647712&cids=personals-0992374587-604355&cids=personals-0991707183-311946&cids=personals-0985497046-731317&cids=personals-0990818376-321915&cids=personals-0990022275-155719&cids =personals-0989601274-711967&rpre=0&position4.x=5&position4.y=7
 #6 
Old 2001-06-17, 16:40
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

Keywest is awesome.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-17, 19:42
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

is that you, poindexter?
 #8 
Old 2001-06-17, 21:02
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

more to come.

18th: Now you're old enough to vote and drink in some countries


21st; now you're old enough to drink in America

25th: now you shall receive good car insurence rates. about 1/2 to 1/3 of what you pay as a teen.


30th: You're now at the perfect age to have children. You should have enough saved to buy a home (or at least a down) and settle down to say things you thought only your parents would say

35: You're officially "Middle Aged"


it just keeps getting better!
 #9 
Old 2001-06-17, 21:10
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

Happy Birthday Diluted. I wish I was in Key West right now. I've been living in So.Flo. For nearly six months now and I still haven't seen the Keys.

Anyways,

Cheers,
Lost
 #10 
Old 2001-06-18, 00:00
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

Is pointdexter trying to tell me something?
 #11 
Old 2001-06-18, 00:06
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

*giggling*

!!!
 #12 
Old 2001-06-18, 00:08
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

The last guy who did this went to jail,
STOP even thinking about THAT.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-18, 04:44
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

Body language, it's great. It drives me fucking crazy. You just... do it, it.. just happens, same as sneezing or breathing. So why when ever I am in a social situation do I check my body language pose/stance to see where it's at, and change it.
It's fucking ridiculous, really. Most people wouldn't do that. Hell, I don't know anyone else who does. It just seems odd thou, and somehow you just try this and tell me how it goes. Examine your body language, just for me. Then, keep doing it. Ok? Your own, my arm always gets across my chest in those not so spring fresh minutes! It's very crazy. Do I fidget? Great, now the music in my head just went too bootylishus, I had the pleasure of listening to them at halftime. This all revolves around a girl, right? Of course you did. Knew that it, knew this all revolves around a girl because it does! It's the same shit as always, just, I get older, the settings change. They keep coming now. Friends, well, new friends, my friends drift.. I guess... And I don't know they are like real friendly to me, treat me like i.. I make the calls! Whoohoo a leader! One of the kids is a Canadian, and he kept saying ( or keeps) 'Do you want more Vodka?' Imagine that in a very heavy Canadian accent with German in it somehow. So there's this chick in there little group, and... And.. Oh geez I don't know, anywho - Remember that last girl? She thinks, or, I know she thinks, that I'd like beat her or do something bad in a not so good way to her. So she avoids me, greatly, but does it in a way not to piss me off. Like talking to the land lord, knowing that the cheque is never in the mail. For her birthday I gave her poetry I wrote (It was about chemicals, and her fucking with them.. in a very posh style that had a dash of poe, yes poe, it was great) It streamed, like my talking. With a CD, and - get this - a thing of ' happy pills' (lemon heads) in a Medicine Bottle saying ' INSTANT HAPPINESS, rah rah rah ' funny ha ha, ya know? The CD was Lords of Acid. I think I'm just looking for deep meaning in fucking a girl because the chemicals are ringing. Or I need a deep meaning. Maybe, I think, deep meaning relates to marriage which relates to everything being 'better' Questioning everything sucks alot. My cat, Disco, DB, well, I'd abuse her. I'd kick her. She'd walk by me and I'd slap her. But she always came back. The fucking cat would walk back, sit 10 feet away, stare at me, and then 'meow' If I looked. I'd kick it. It's going to make me go nuts. It was. If I didn't double my dose this morning I'd be crying, but it's not. I can rationalize this now, suppose? ... It's driving me fucking nuts. I burned it once or twice. The cat is going to be my pet now. I decided that. It's ok. The cat is 'ok' So, I try to pet it. It runs now, but meows while running.. And it's meow.. It's changed... It's a... 'MeNooOW' If I chase after it I can pet it, but it's skittish and jumps. So I say, it's OK kitty.. It's OK kitty... I really like the cat now, Because the cat is acceptable! Kitty, Come here kitty.. It'll move closer, and a little closer.. 'meow'.. It's dark, it's name use to be 'caramel' But It got changed because I CHANGED it, along time ago, and It would of been better if I left it it's original name because how can animals tell you if they don't like their new name. So the kitty gets close. I pet it. I feel good. I tell my self, keep doing this with time she'll be your cat again. Give it time. Trust is the hardest thing to gain back. Everything is great, then I start getting angry. I get angry again. 'meow' it rubs against me like vulture checking to see if the animal is dead. I smack the damn fiend. I smack it right upside the head. It runs away again. Meowing. My other Cat, Fred comes, Fred is the coolest fucking cat in the world. He kicks ass. He's my cat. He's black and white, and is pimp of the neighborhood. I always baby him. "freddie freddie freddie.. heey freeedd!! You kill for me today?" He brings me kills. I taught him to bring me kills. From cockroaches to racoons, he'll bring kills to my room and put them beside my bed. Just as yesterday right when I got home from vacation he disappeared and came back with a cockroach in his mouth. "Quickes thing you could find huh fred?" 'meow' There's intelligence behind it. That's my cat.


The other cat keeps meowing. I also abuse one of the fish too. The big one. DB was my step dads cat. My step dad and I can never talk right. My mom bought fred for me. The big fish always looks at me too, just like the cat. The things I abuse the most watch me the most.


Watch me.
 #14 
Old 2001-06-18, 15:41
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It always sounds so much better in your head. (((((]-&totsers=|))))

Diluted! I don't know what it is, but perhaps
I'm not exactly cured, but all the same diseased and so curable, theoretically, too much , of course and not enough, as usual and I'm off to find a blade of grass.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics