About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-17, 01:43
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

LITTLE PRICK, COME ON CUNT, YOU PATHETIC LITTLE PUSSY CUNT, EDITING MY POST, YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME WIMP, I WILL TEAR YOU APART CUNT, I AM PUMPED FULL OF METH RIGHT NOW, AND I WOULD FUCK YOU RIGHT UP , FUCK YOUR SKULL,

AND FUCKING KILL YOU CUNT.

STEP UP PISS ANT,

I HAVE WAYS OF TRACKING YOU DOWN, AND I WILL TEAR YOUR REPRESSED PERVERTED PISS ANT BODY APART, YOU FUCKING MEANING LESS LAMB WEAKLING FUCKING WORM.

FUCKING KILL YOU CUNT, I DARE YOU TO DO IT AGAIN,

FUNNY PART IS YOU THINK IM JOIKING.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-17, 02:24
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

ah, that explains it.

Calm down, Nihil.

By the way. I've been thinking about it. And a lot of your posts remind me of a modern day E. E. Cummings.

Cheers,
Lost
 #3 
Old 2001-06-17, 02:35
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

I CANT CALM DOWN, i am pumped and fryed, and pissed!!

the little wimp is emotional becasue i sodomised him in this thread about how he wined about this psycho dudes site that we all thought was interesting.(i found it on the web topic)

then he trys and steps in to TELL ME, that becasue suzi girl got some thing WRONG, off a site i posted about, i called her a bimbo, and he uses that as an excuss. and edits MY FUcKING POST.

you PATHETIC LITTLE FUCKING INSIGNIFICANT LAMB, i am gonna de-manufacture your arse.

KILL KILL KILL.

ahh fucking little piss ant , fucking kill the cunt. who does the litle wimp think he is, fucking LITTLE WIMP.

-------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #4 
Old 2001-06-17, 02:45
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Serious, Nihil. Lay off the meth. You have enough anger without adding fuel to the fire.

Plus. They edit everyones posts from time to time.

"Life isn't fair" "People suck" "I am God"

o, wait. Forget that last one.

Just forget about it, huh?

And remember: All caps is for loosers.

Cheers,
Lost
 #5 
Old 2001-06-17, 02:57
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

okay, ill kill him when i am straight.

any one that edits posts, will be sodomised infinatly, and painfully,

i will direct all my hate , and anger and phisical strength, into showing you how weak and insignificant you are.

i will crush your existance, and turn your mind inward to the point of never experienced suffering and no return.

then i will drive you to what lies beyound emptyness.

------------------------
totally nihlistic

 #6 
Old 2001-06-17, 03:35
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

I'm only hoping that's not directed towards me.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2001-06-17, 04:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

EE Cummings?! You certainly are lost.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-17, 04:08
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

not at all babe, come here you.

just the dick heads that fucking think it is funny(for them) to edit some one elses opinion, and have no respect for the bbs's free speech.

it only shows how incapable they are at dealing with their own inability to be neutral and not abuse rights!!!, they are children, that cant handle what i think of them.

MATITY, AND SCH BCH, muuuhaaar, welcome to pain cuntz, you pathetic lambs.

come down here and edit this wimps,

ill pluck your pubic hairs out one by one with my fucking teeth,

no body censores the nihil, NO ONE.
CAPISH

fucking grow up, do it again, and there will be violence, im sick of your pathetic childish mannerisms, why should i have to put up with your weakness, and lack of realization for peoples rights to have their own OPINION.

who are you to change what i say,

what?

you think your above me,

cunt, come down,

off your high horse,

and lets see who can change shit,
i can chage your appearence, through violence you fucking wimp

FUCKING LAMBS. it will,never be over, untill your suffering is infinite.

i will make sure of that.

------------------
profanatory irreverence

what you think-is weak
what know-is useless
what you are-is both!!!

[This message has been edited by nihilistic (edited 06-17-2001).]
 #9 
Old 2001-06-17, 04:11
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

fuck off z3m.

i aint in the mood lamb.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-17, 04:16
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

It's 6:00AM as of this post, where you are Nihil, is it not?
 #11 
Old 2001-06-17, 04:21
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

im thinking about what lies beyound creation
 #12 
Old 2001-06-17, 09:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

In the mood for what? Proving you're in any way like EE Cummings?

You have a problem with hostility.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-17, 12:55
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

when do i get angry?,

only when shit goes down,

so i dont like my opinion altred,
is that too much to fucking ask,

what just because you dont give two shits about posts being changed i seem to re call,

i have no problem with hostility,

JUST with WIMPS CHANGING MY POSTS.

wimps!!

and who the fuck is cum buckets or ee cummings etc ,

nah dont tell me fuck him,

go and change his posts and leave me the fuck alone.

fucking shits me, and in hate it.

fucking crap
------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #14 
Old 2001-06-17, 14:22
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Yes. I'm a tough man when I'm on the other side of a phone line, too.

And just think nihil, I was almost starting to like you.
 #15 
Old 2001-06-17, 16:25
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

How could he have edited your post? He's not a moderater for I found it on the web. And if someone does edit a post it appears at the bottom of the post.
 #16 
Old 2001-06-17, 18:58
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

I wouldn't worry Nihilist. Moods vary as often as the amount of substances you may injest. My point: Trippy may like you one day.
 #17 
Old 2001-06-17, 21:15
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

I used to know this real flitty kid back in elementary school named Steven Matius and I used to bully him around, which isn't like me, but everybody picked on me, so I needed to find those weaker than me to pick on.

I made his life Hell. I got him suspended three times, beat him up constantly, and made his father love me so much he made Steven invite me to all his birthday parties. Of course, I never went because I told my mum I was afraid Steven was going to hurt me again (which was a lie) but got grounded when his father heard it each year.

Man, did he hate me.

I bet he's hot now.

I wish I hadn't been such a bitch.

O well.

Cheers,
Lost
 #18 
Old 2001-06-17, 21:59
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

My understanding is Australia and Tazmania both have the kind of Criminal problems that america have. then i was reading that its because of the high usage of Meth like we have here in America. A large percentage of criminal behavior is linked to Meth dont in Australia. Im not saying this is 100% true. But i know people on meth and I know how fucking unstable they are when on it. I knew this girl who ignored her baby and actually left the baby home alone for over a day. I was tempted to call the police on her after i found out but didnt want to be a snitch. but it turned out the father who stop using drugs got custody of the child. The girl had died some years later. I really wont preach about drug abuse. I have done my share in my teen years. but I will say that Meth is the most fucked up ass drug of all. I almost want to say its worst then heroin and crack but they are all bad in my opinion. So this may explain Nihils off the wall behavior. I just thought he was just being obnoxious for attention but its starting to be more clear to me now.
 #19 
Old 2001-06-17, 22:14
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

FUCK CUNT, ooh i feel so hard now
 #20 
Old 2001-06-18, 01:18
Zweetgoblin Zweetgoblin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

relax smoke some weed and chill out
weed is good medicine yeah do you good
relax forget it all

Lupus
alias Dr. Greenthumb
 #21 
Old 2001-06-18, 01:41
XFILES ADDICT XFILES ADDICT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Is fuck the only word you can spell shit the more i reed this board the more i wonder wat the future of our fuckn generation is supposed to be with a bunch of cumshots like nil , and lost cause ( at least you got the name right) and all the other hateful motherfuckers on this forum , too bad your mothers did not have a fucking abortion , and spare us all from your negative , shit kicking attitude
 #22 
Old 2001-06-18, 02:12
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

you know what the go is trippy dont you son.

witch, you fairy, cunt, i possess more will power than any one here, hence from not only the years of weight training, but ditactment from society and my rich familiy, hence why i have had meth 3 times this year, to test the shit i make,

i have the will to take meth, and only to test the potencey,

again you meaningless lambs try addressing me, and dont know shit ,

so shut the fuck up

witch, you r pathetic, so are the rest of you lambs, and the fairy who adressed lost, if you want to end up like matity, tell me where you are

goes for you too tripy, want to see what you'll be up against lambs, fine by me,

HUMOUR ME LAMBS.

and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

----------------------
totally nihilistic
 #23 
Old 2001-06-18, 02:16
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

bong man, he edited it in the sex forum, the i found it on the web thread was where i sodomised him and that was obviously where he carried on like a little bitch, and abused his powers to try and piss me off.

well now its my turn matity.

---------------------------
totally nihilistic

 #24 
Old 2001-06-18, 04:12
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

How much do you pay for your meth?
 #25 
Old 2001-06-18, 18:57
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

My pop came home at two in the morning last night, on meth.

Cheers,
Lost
 #26 
Old 2001-06-18, 19:15
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

This is my contribution to this post.
 #27 
Old 2001-06-19, 02:43
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

mcgee, dont you pay attension to any thing mate?, i dont pay for the shit that i test that I FUCKNG MAKE, i make the shit. alot of the heavies i hang out with that get rid of for us are the black ulans,(bikie gang based in queeensland)-well the biggest in qld.

wait a minute, this was meant to be post in lost causes post. sorry mate(lost)

-------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #28 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:20
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

So hey nihil, what's up? You know, you've been here awhile, so have I, and we've never really met. I am generally a nice person, but... I've always just smiled and kept walking. Even the few times you came in #totse, our words we're meant for other people. So I'm writing to you, yes, and well.. the reason I won't speak to you is because, yes, you are a very hostile person. Atfirst, I thought you were doing it for attention. But it seems that you really feel alot better after you rip off someone's fucking head with on stage type quality ringing in your head, step 2 of the American dream?

It's raining.
 #29 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:24
brogandman brogandman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

cool shit yall
 #30 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:36
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

i will always noxiously ram sheep fist and twist my FIST UP WIMPY FAIRY INCAPABLE LAMBS LIKE SCH BCH AND MATITY.

fuck attension and friends, i couldent give a fuck.

image and recongnition is nothing.

strength and awareness is every thing.

-------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #31 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:43
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

u should lay off the meth and get on something to cakm u down man

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy
 #32 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:49
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Your favorite color is red isn't?
 #33 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:50
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

oi zao, I THINK FOR MY SELF, UNDERSTAND.

man.

------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #34 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:54
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

You were just here... I think we posted at same time.
 #35 
Old 2001-06-19, 09:13
nihiIistic nihiIistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Good Evening.
It is I...

I have to apologize for my outbursts earlier. You see, I had just been anally fucked by a group of bikers. I had to pay them for this, but it was worth it.
The problem stems from the fact that I was so hungry for sperm, that I shit, and sucked the cum from it.
One or more of the bikers must have taken some PCP and I was a wild man for quite some time.
I was arreested, and blew the other guys in my cell, and I feel much calmer now.
Sorry for the confusion.
Ass poking in the air,
Niliepoo
 #36 
Old 2001-06-19, 10:36
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

hey bch, your a pussy , wimp, step up, lets see how big your mouth is when i catch up too you,

you wont last long, i have friends, and i can trace you, hacker friends and heavies as well,

plus in my self, will enjoy, showing you how weak and much of a wimp you are lamb.

--------------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #37 
Old 2001-06-19, 15:50
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

But your favorite color is still red right?
 #38 
Old 2001-06-19, 16:12
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

yeah, trace me, i'll try to stand still.
 #39 
Old 2001-06-19, 18:08
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

This is interesting when it's not on every thread on the board.
 #40 
Old 2001-06-20, 04:00
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

NIHILISTIC THE POO BANDIT!






You know I could whoop the shit out of you if you were sober, on meth, or even on coke. But you must realize that this is the internet, nihil, I'll edit whatever post I want if I see the need, so leave me alone.
 #41 
Old 2001-06-20, 09:16
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

when i said bch, i meant matity, who obviously made that nihil nick up,

so matity, lamb, now it shows its face?, you feel that that is how it is huh,

i see and deal with people like you every day,

what you think your above me, AND BIGGER THAN ME, OR WHAT MORE VIOLENT? HAHAHAH

and out of my reach, hahaha

i see lambs like you ignorant all the time WIMP and dont know who they piss off, and i see them FALL,

i aint like your 9 to 5 slaving minds, or wimpish kicks, a few people have had the plesure of finding this out matity, so i think you need to learn some thing about me, i am diffrenet to you and other people you have dealt with in your life, incase you havent noticed, read my posts.

and when i say dont edit my thoughts, i suggest you take some notice, WIMP.

the next time i get pissed off, i will surley show YOU EXACTLY WHAT REALITY OF THE CITUATION IS

UNDERSTAND

WEAKLING.

spiffy, up your arse.
-----------------------------
totally nihilistic

 #42 
Old 2001-06-20, 09:35
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

your in it now piss ant(matity)

your sodomy and suffering will be second to none.

NOW LETS SEE YOU COMPARED TO ME.

i want to see your string bean frame, size of your midget neck/anorexic piss ant bicepts.

lets see what you are compared to me, and what WILL happen if i even punched you, for BEING A FUCKING WIMP.

CUP CAKE

come on puissy, lets see a photo of you conpared to me, i am waiting.

this shall be good. and it wont be the last of your humiliation.

and spiffy, fuck you lamb.

yeah you heard right, just becasue you dont care about things that piss people off,

you know this editing fariness shits me,

its fucking crap.

----------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #43 
Old 2001-06-20, 10:52
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Ever seen somebody have a phone book opened across their face and have a little baseball bat number played on their head?

I think it looks funny.

*THUMP*

"mmmmmmmmmfffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh"

*THUMP*

"mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffffff"

*THUMP*

etc.
 #44 
Old 2001-06-21, 20:00
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

nihil. oh nihil. nihil, nihil, nihil nihil. Every pedophile's dream. have g'day, hope that prep-h will keep them damn 'roos away.
 #45 
Old 2001-06-21, 20:09
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Anyone anti-Spiffy is ok in my book! You suck Spiffy!
 #46 
Old 2001-06-21, 20:13
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

*takes his pillz*
 #47 
Old 2001-06-23, 03:05
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

sorry i am not anti spiffy, just the opinion, of sacarasim that WHY THIS IS ON EVErY BOAuRD.

i think they do it on purpose,

i think they want my attension, they feel that when they do comments like sch bchs childish ones above,

that thats their way of......

fuck i dont care, as if i really need to waste my time trying to make sense of behaviour that is selfish.

AND NOT PRACTICAL.

man, i get blamed for every thing around here, and yep this editing always makes me fucking get distracted.

fuck it, their wimps, i know this, they know this,

YOU GUYS DEAL WITH IT,

leave me out of it, i fucking couldent care anymore,

sick of people here carring on like this,

ahr crap, fucking useless crap.

hmmm
 #48 
Old 2001-06-25, 00:01
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Sckbck well well well my little dear, you still flaunting your slack ass on totse when i thought you had moved on to better things such as ponceing down at the gay bars dressed in your little leather thongs, ooooooooo you naughty little boy wait till your daddy finds out and he smack your little bum and gets you semi erect. No more sweeties for you and no more extra sugar on your cornflakes, ahhh koochee koochee cooo
 #49 
Old 2001-06-25, 00:28
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

WoodPecker, answer me this. Since when have you been a foot soldier of Nihilistic's battles?

Sckbch is none of your concern, you are showing everyone that you have nothing to say unless it's picking fights?

Have you ever thought how much energy you are wasting in this endless bickering? Do you think you are earning a high regard in this BBS?

Not to mention all the people here that are plain turned off by your antics. This place is for exchanging ideas, not insults. Hostility (the way you are presenting it) doesn't allow for that to take place.

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 06-25-2001).]
 #50 
Old 2001-06-25, 02:42
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

bwhahahah fucking brilliant woodzy,

*wipes away the tears*

bwhahah, owww.

it proberly went over his head though.

 #51 
Old 2001-06-25, 02:48
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

I agree with nihil....Matius is a little piss ant....and anyways...who is ee CUMmings...im probly not old enough to know that person...

------------------
Im sorry i missed church today, i was busy performing a human sacrifice
 #52 
Old 2001-06-25, 12:29
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Charlotte's Web. Read it.

Edit: I wasn't being sarcastic. When it happened last time, this shit invaded nearly every thread, to the point where people were starting new threads designed to be pointless and silly just to have somewhere flame-free- and it didn't always work. That sucked. There are stupid flames elsewhere, now, but the only truckload I've seen recently is in this thread. It IS interesting, in relatively small doses like this. It's lame when it's everywhere.

[This message has been edited by Spiffy McBang (edited 06-25-2001).]
 #53 
Old 2001-06-25, 15:26
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

I could probably care less about those two, if i tried really hard.
 #54 
Old 2001-06-25, 22:39
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

I may be a little piss ant, but your gothic trash, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........*takes lokil's pillz*
 #55 
Old 2001-06-25, 23:21
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Good night, they are benzo's
 #56 
Old 2001-06-26, 02:00
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

little cock sucking basterd
 #57 
Old 2001-06-26, 14:46
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

well matity, and little bch, i feel Displeased with the abitrary treatment and the upheaveal

caused by both you piss antz dubious moral judgements....

now you will suffer an eturnaty of sodomy, humiliation, and numbness,

ow yes,

its time for me to place both your balls, in a vice.

--------------------
totally nihilistic





 #58 
Old 2001-06-26, 19:49
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Ouch!

------------------
Liberals suk, anarki rules, any questions?I thought so...
 #59 
Old 2001-06-27, 18:36
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

quote:
Originally posted by nihilistic:
<...>an [b]eturnaty of sodomy ow yes,


would you care to elaborate on that eturnaty thing a bit more?

 #60 
Old 2001-06-27, 20:05
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

quote:
Originally posted by sckbch:
I could probably care less about those two, if i tried really hard.


Well I couldent care less about you and thats without trying. ahhhhhhhhh daddys home so you will have to turn your S Club 7 cds off



[This message has been edited by WoodyWoodpecker (edited 06-27-2001).]
 #61 
Old 2001-06-28, 04:48
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

lol woodzy,

well piss antz(bch and matity)


im affraid you like all the other lambs, do care, hence why you spent countless posts on trying to defend your LAmB AWARENESS, and bitchy attension ENVY,

that is all you are, you are here at this site for attension, and beciase you lack the essence to be different your SELFS.

like all you little dudes who try and IGNORE SODOMY, and then try and ignore me, muuuhaaaar.

then you come in and post wining on my posts when you get JEALOUS, AND TRY AND BE COUNTED,

i HAVE TO CARE about you little wimps to hate you hahahahha.

you are nothing, and you have nothing, therefore you are nothing.

WIMPZ, LOL

read below


------------------
profanatory irreverence

what you think-is weak
what know-is useless
what you are-is both!!!

[This message has been edited by nihilistic (edited 06-30-2001).]
 #62 
Old 2001-06-28, 15:49
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

everytime you try to sound intelligent, it really comes out like a saran wrap wrapped around donkey's scrotum. Both of you.
 #63 
Old 2001-06-29, 03:42
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

E. B. White wrote Charlotte's Web.

ee cummings was a poet during the 20's and 30's who was noted for his lack of capitalization and use of modernist expiermentation in his poetry.

Just thought I'd clear that up for all of you.

Oh, yeah, and I think you're being an asshole, Nihilistic. Just so you know.

[This message has been edited by AtomicZagnut (edited 06-29-2001).]
 #64 
Old 2001-06-29, 08:22
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

Oh, bugger.

Fuckin initials.
 #65 
Old 2001-06-29, 22:01
GothicTrash GothicTrash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Matius YOU FUCKING LITTLE WIMP

I still never read charlottes web...

------------------
When people fear the government, there is tyranny. When government fears the people, there is liberty. --Thomas Paine
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics