About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register
|
bbs
|
search
|
rss
|
faq
|
about
meet up
|
add to del.icio.us
|
digg it
Community
>
General
>
Spurious Generalities
:-o
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Search
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Spurious Generalities
This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Thread Tools
Display Modes
#
1
2001-06-16, 20:49
East Coast Pariah
Regular
:-o
*Puts a kick-me sign on slpwlkr333's back*
#
2
2001-06-16, 21:04
White Witch
Regular
Re: :-o
umm.....................................
ok?
#
3
2001-06-16, 23:20
Matius
Regular
Re: :-o
*Fucks slpwlkr333 up the ass repeatedly*
*gets a better look at the sign*
I think I need glasses....
#
4
2001-06-17, 07:03
unstable247
Regular
Re: :-o
lol! holy shit, that was funny.
#
5
2001-06-17, 16:18
Bongman
Regular
Re: :-o
FYI East Coast Priah = slpwlkr333
I don't know how to interpret this but am I too hasty to congradulate slpklkr on not using ECP to back himself up?
#
6
2001-06-17, 18:37
sedqon
Regular
Re: :-o
head please
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
totse.com certificate signatures
About
|
Community
|
Bad Ideas
|
Drugs
|
Ego
|
Erotica
|
Fringe
|
Society
|
Technology
Hot Topics