About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-14, 01:08
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Forums

I've been coming to totse now for a few years. I've gotten to know some of you pretty well, or well enough to like or dislike, and it's funny, because I was noticing that there are certain forums I frequent now that I didn't used to, and some forums I used to frequent I don't so much any more. It just sort of shows me how much I've grown and how my interests have changed in the last few years of coming to this site.

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-06-14, 05:57
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Forums

Not me, I'm exactly the same.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-14, 08:20
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forums

I am noticing, like you, that my interests are changing. They are including this site less and less.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-14, 16:45
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forums

How to follow a statement like that...? But I hear you, but I'm more developing a habit of going the places I go... like you don't get it right the first time.. but try, try again. Or getting into something you think you like but finding you don't but then it leads you to something... or somewhere else. Fate... wait a minute.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-14, 18:49
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Forums

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
They are including this site less and less.


You've been complaining about this since last winter. I can kind of relate though, it's like saying it was much more preferable to live in the United States in the 18th century than now. Yes, it's true. Sure TOTSE was a lot more fun just after the crash, only two thousand members...so what? The spirit is still alive and if you want to leave, leave. I like having you around, because when I see your posts it reminds me to picture you naked.

 #6 
Old 2001-06-14, 23:58
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forums

I didn't say I was leaving.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics