About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-13, 21:48
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default too damn HOT here....

we need rain......too hot......i can see the heat everywhere...like fog....i hear too many little kids outside dammit.....no dogs barking though.....
 #2 
Old 2001-06-13, 22:40
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

I know the feeling
 #3 
Old 2001-06-14, 01:00
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

I'm with ya' buddy, accept for, it's super hot out here and it's constantly raining...

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2001-06-14, 02:23
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

god DAMN its hot here too. its like 100 and VERY humid.

i feel like saying that long string of swears that jadedfool said cuz of the heat.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-14, 02:57
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

thank god for air conditioning
 #6 
Old 2001-06-14, 06:41
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

I might be off the subject here but my back is really really sunburned and so is my face. when i was a teen i would get sunburned legs before i can tan but now only my upper body tans a bit. do you lose pigment when you get older. at least if you are white?
 #7 
Old 2001-06-14, 08:24
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

Too true! I went out to Emeryville and it was 82! It's hella hot. I don't think I can take it.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-14, 09:53
countzero countzero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

I live in england. It's never too hot here. When people who live in foreign climes complain about the heat I feel distinctly jealous. oh well
 #9 
Old 2001-06-14, 18:11
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

White Witch, I am really sunburned, too. I just went to Six Flags the other day and got so sunburned on my shoulders and face that I can't even wear a shirt with sleeves. It'll be tank tops for me for a while!
 #10 
Old 2001-06-15, 03:15
fourDegrees fourDegrees is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

today it got up to 91, I kept getting sweat on my english exam...
 #11 
Old 2001-06-15, 04:01
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

its still hot here...lol....
 #12 
Old 2001-06-15, 04:11
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

it's been consistantly in the 70's here.

even had the furnace running some nights; which is something i don't ever recall in my entire life running the furnace in june.

i think i got a cold last night; i left the window open in my room and it got really cold last night.

today i've been coughing and blowing my nose constantly.

global warming.

almost as good a joke as y2k.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-15, 07:49
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

sounds like an sinus infection. change your air filter on your furnace. or you arent getting enough fluids. your nose is drying out and its infected.

i fucking cant sleep. it was at least 90 in my house last night at 2 am. my legs were cramping. im starting to sound like a woman.
 #14 
Old 2001-06-15, 08:01
Riot Girl Riot Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

I am sooo cold right now.
It's the middle of winter here in Australia and it's cold and raining and this house doesn't have any heating and in a few minutes i have to walk to work in the rain.

I wish it was summer again.
 #15 
Old 2001-06-15, 15:17
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

i'm sweating up a storm, in a terrible month of june. it gets to 90's at 8 o'clock in the morning.
 #16 
Old 2001-06-16, 04:21
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

i need a rain chant!

it better rain tommorrow here.....Australia is cool.....(cool as in awesome)
 #17 
Old 2001-06-17, 18:51
sedqon sedqon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

i crushed a kitten's head with my boot
 #18 
Old 2001-06-17, 20:14
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: too damn HOT here....

it has rained like 12 hours here and its still damn hot what the hell!?!

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics