About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-12, 19:01
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Filipino Muslims

They cut the head off of an American. How "Islamic" is that? doesnt Islam mean peace?

Fucking idiots. I say we napalm that island in the philipines and restrict Americans from going to the P.I.'s until the filipinp Government can control this savage little group of islanders. Personally i hate filipino food.. I'de rather be in Hawaii!
 #2 
Old 2001-06-13, 20:35
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

My mum once tried pork blood soup at a filipino resturaunt without asking what it was first, and she almost puked when the lady told her what it was.

We're Jewish and kosher, so it made it all the more disgusting.

Cheers,
Lost
 #3 
Old 2001-06-14, 22:05
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

Did they know you were jewish. I guess thats a stupid question, how could they. But if you were wearing a star of david necklace in the open like jewish People should when they go to resteraunts so anyone with half a brain would know not to serve you pork.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-15, 03:32
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

quote:
Originally posted by White Witch:
like jewish People should


Nice one, dipshit.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-15, 04:34
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

Oh gee are you jewish Spiffy?

Jews cant eat pork. They have to purge if they are fed it mistakenly. I wasnt hating on Jewish people. I was saying it would be a good idea to show your star of david.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-15, 05:06
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

quote:
Originally posted by White Witch:
They cut the head off of an American. How "Islamic" is that? doesnt Islam mean peace?

Fucking idiots. I say we napalm that island in the philipines and restrict Americans from going to the P.I.'s until the filipinp Government can control this savage little group of islanders. Personally i hate filipino food.. I'de rather be in Hawaii!



But then where would people go for child prostitution?
 #7 
Old 2001-06-16, 00:55
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

It's like those religious people who are for the death penalty.

You would think that after they lost the laeder of their religion to capital punishment, they would be disgusted by it.
 #8 
Old 2001-06-16, 01:34
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

Witch, I don't wear a star of david because, well, frankly, the holocaust is over. Sorry to disapoint you, and it's not the law any more. I used to, but I lost it and I haven't bought another one because not all jews wear them.

Jeez. And talk about calling the kettle black.

Cheers,
Lost
 #9 
Old 2001-06-16, 02:36
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

And do you really think that those jews won't complain if the filipino refuses to serve them a ertain dish just because she's jewish? And anyways, LostCause, your mom should ask if there are any prok products in a certain dish before ordering it.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-16, 08:54
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

Oh gee.. what klan of the jewish faith did your family join lost?

"Its not the LAW anymore"?

My grand mother is a German Jew. I was raised in the protestant christian faith but half my family is jewish. Dont tell me this bullshit. its not longer a law?
 #11 
Old 2001-06-16, 23:07
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

I love the whistling sound that point made as it flew by Witch's head..
 #12 
Old 2001-06-16, 23:38
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

Are you totally clueless, Witch? I mean, serious. I'd like to know. If you are, then may be I wouldn't be so fucking pissed off at your ignorance! Your blatant fucking ignorance!

Klan?!?!?!?! I was raised Traditional and my God parents are Reformed. Niether of which is a CLAN which you spelled incorrectly as KLAN which is the word used ONLY by the Ku Klux Klan as a Greek root word.

Right now, you must be pretty fucking flustered figuring out whether or not you're going to FINALLY TAKE THE CHIP OFF YOUR SHOULDER (excuse the all caps. I'm trying to make a point) and EXTRACT THE FOOT FROM YOUR FAT MOUTH (pardon).

I leave you to ponder that.

In the meanwhile. May I just say this

*gives Witch the finger*

Cheers,
Lost
 #13 
Old 2001-06-17, 00:02
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

lol
 #14 
Old 2001-06-17, 02:42
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

By the way, Redrover, it was actually pretty funny, because we used to always go to this Filipino resturaunt that was across the street from my dentist. It was a hole in the wall. Literally, it was basically a hallway with a door, a few ovens, and two tables in the back. But, the food was really good - for the most part and the people who owned the place were really nice - even though they didn't speak much English.

We had just stopped by there because I wanted to reward myself for getting a flu shot by buying myself some of their sticky rice (yum) and then the lady was being really nice to my mum offering her to try all these foods. She kept saying

"Here. Try this. Tell me if good." She was so nice and she was really set on getting my mum to try these things, and then all of a sudden (after taking a sip of this reddish soup) my mum turned all green and asked what that was. That's when the lady said "Pork blood soup."

Then she nearly gagged to death. But, it was funny as Hell, really. At least it gave me a kick in the pants.

*still giving Witch the finger*

Cheers,
Lost
 #15 
Old 2001-06-17, 04:25
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

whatever. I used to date a filipina girl from Hawaii.. and they really do eat dogs. so you should consider what it was she was testing on your mom.

and sticky rice is chinese not filipino. so it sounds like they just made different kinds of asian cuisine.

Although loompia is pretty good. just as long as it doesnt bark when i bite into it.
 #16 
Old 2001-06-17, 13:10
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

But still, your mother should have done like people with allergies. She should have warned the lady that she can't eat pork.
 #17 
Old 2001-06-17, 21:18
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Filipino Muslims

Yea, she should've. Even though the lady hardly knew any English. O, well, it was just sort of a funny mishap anyways.

May be they did just make Asain cuisine. All I know is I love their sticky rice, mum hates the pork blood soup, and I don't belong to any Klan.

*Tired of giving Witch the finger*

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics