About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-12, 10:19
Tr2 Tr2 is offline
Regular
 
Default You got bugs

I'm using a web-bug detector and it tells me that you got a web-bug on your site. I think you should shoo the varmint away before it bites all your visitors and scares them away (that is if it really exists). I hope it doesn't exist. If you didn't know about it then I have done you a favour, but if you put it there on purpose then I have done the opposite. Oh well!
 #2 
Old 2001-06-12, 18:47
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You got bugs

a...web...bug?

what's that?

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #3 
Old 2001-06-12, 18:52
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You got bugs

*swats web bug*

all better
 #4 
Old 2001-06-12, 19:20
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You got bugs

Have you ever seen a JuneBug?
Now they are scary! Look like
satan was taking a toll painting
class. Damn things!

------------------
=/\___/\=
~<o"o>~
>>(xYx)<<
 #5 
Old 2001-06-13, 02:06
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: You got bugs

I have an aunt and an uncle who live out in Antelope Valley. It's the middle of the dessert, as in there is no civilized life for miles around. Just sand, cactus, and rocks.

They have a lot of huge bugs out there, like scorpions and a ton of black widows. They're scary. They even have bugs that squit stinging stuff that smells bad at you. Ick!

Cheers,
Lost
 #6 
Old 2001-06-13, 20:46
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You got bugs

Sorry to bring you all so hard to earth but web bugs are bad
I know this could ramble on for ever about ant, insects and other creepy crawlies and still never get back to the 1x1 pixel transparant gif that is the bug.

[url]http://www.intelytics.com/[url]

The bugs have been around for some time and do all kinds of things that I don't like. The above site does read a bit like snake oil but its wide spread enough for that not to be the case.

&totse is ill.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics