About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-11, 04:32
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default guess

What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs
rolls over your neighbor's dog?
What's great for a snack and fits on your back
It's ___, ___, ___!

------------------
Don't worry.....I put my pants out....but yours are still on fire
 #2 
Old 2001-06-11, 04:53
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess

Ren and Stimpy reference.. my day has improved now..
 #3 
Old 2001-06-11, 18:53
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess

Log, Log, Log!

It's log, it's log, it's big, it's heavy, it's WOOD! It's log, log, it's better than bad, it's GOOD!

Everyone wants a log! You're gonna love it log! So come on and get your log!

LOG-- From Whammmo!

Woo Hoo! I miss Ren and Stimpy...

 #4 
Old 2001-06-11, 19:18
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess

those were the good old days
 #5 
Old 2001-06-13, 02:24
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: guess

I used to have nightmares about Ren and Stimpy. I never watched them. They still scare me. But, hey, I used to be scared of the Simpsons when I was a kid. *sigh*

Make to the jello...

Cheers,
Lost
 #6 
Old 2001-06-13, 16:12
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess

I loved ren and stimpy. But then again, I used to love Inspector Gadget too
 #7 
Old 2001-06-13, 19:34
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess

** "I'll get you next time Gadget!" **

Man, Brain was the smartest dog... did you ever check out those two-way communicating watches?

I hated how Penny always got caught, though. Brain always ended up putting on the costumes and help stop the bad guys (and keep Inspector Gadget out of trouble).

I loved that show!
 #8 
Old 2001-06-13, 21:05
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess

..I had nightmares too. The show where they're protecting(or whatever) a huge statue of Lincoln... and they have to find a quarter... or something. I dreamt I was stuck in his nose... and stuck with... umm, the skinny ugly one... can't put name to face... but it always did scare me, never could understand why people were so crazy about it.... maybe that was a little embarrassing.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-13, 21:59
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess

has anyone heard the inspector gadget techno remix? although it is close the inspecter gadjet song is a bit different.

------------------
fear is your only god!
 #10 
Old 2001-06-14, 01:01
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: guess

I loved Inspector Gadget! Penny was my favourite.

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2001-06-14, 05:31
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: guess

Lagwagon does a nifty punk cover of the Inspector Gadget theme.

A real cool remix is KMFDM doing the theme from the Muppets.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics