About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-11, 00:51
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Totse

I just noticed that on the Community Board, next to the topic headers there is a lightbulb and either the lightbulb is "on" or it's "off". Usually it's on, though. So, does it mean that no one is currently on the board if the light bulb is off?

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-06-11, 01:04
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

when the light bulb is lit, it means that there are posts in that forum/topic that you havent read yet.

Personalized!
Thanks again Enigma!

------------------
[This message has been edited by Captain Obvious (edited 5-15-01).]
 #3 
Old 2001-06-11, 02:17
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

It's all to do with cookies.. lightbulb on means new posts since the last time you logged on.. if you reject cookies however, it doesn't work too great
 #4 
Old 2001-06-11, 19:23
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

technology rules!
 #5 
Old 2001-06-11, 23:00
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Totse

Huh? O boy... do I feel stupid. Okay, I thought it was something more technical than that.

*dunks head into a bowl of jello*

Cheers,
Lost
 #6 
Old 2001-06-11, 23:18
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

...make it cherry

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #7 
Old 2001-06-12, 01:06
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Totse

It was lime. I hate lime. Except when it has banana pieces it in. Yum.

Cheers,
Lost
 #8 
Old 2001-06-12, 13:45
countzero countzero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

Green jelly is the only kind worth getting up for, it rules
 #9 
Old 2001-06-12, 18:23
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

wasn't that a band?
 #10 
Old 2001-06-13, 01:38
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Totse

I think so. But, I think it was Green Goo. Although, it might just be a lapse into my refound insanity.

*picks a piece of banana out of my ear*

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2001-06-13, 04:11
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

Green Jello-o until they where sued and became Green Jelly. The first Tool albumn, Opiate, was recorded in part at their pad. Isn't that neat? I just know that.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-13, 04:42
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

Really? I had no idea. I have the Three Little Pigs song on napster by green jelly.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-13, 06:14
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

The video for that song was nuts.

------------------
Don't worry.....I put my pants out....but yours are still on fire
 #14 
Old 2001-06-13, 08:32
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

They also did the music for the SNES game "Maximum Carnage." I own that game. It would be fun if you could save your progress.
 #15 
Old 2001-06-13, 18:30
memyselfandi memyselfandi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

Yeah that is a pretty kick-ass game i think that i have played it... Hey has anybody played Starcraft?Now, THAT is a badass game!!!

Later,
ME, Myself, and I
 #16 
Old 2001-06-13, 19:27
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Totse

Hahaha! Jell-O sued the band? That's funny. I can just see, like, Bill Cosby and his damn spoon and all these corporate people in a courtroom with the former Green Jell-O.

What's your defense?

There's always room for J-E-L-L-O!

------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics