About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-06, 19:49
Mr_Clean Mr_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default hello

HELLO to all who love and hate me, and hi to all of you who havent had the pleasure to know me yet. I had to take a somewhat unexpected vacation for a while. i cant really talk about it yet, so we will just say it was a "club med" type deal. Basically I learned a valuable lesson. thank god i learned before it was too late for me. Well i just wanted to say hi to everyone and umm ok i guess i am finished.

------------------
Look, I cant change the way I think and I cant change the way I am, but if I offended you, Good cause I still dont give a fuck
 #2 
Old 2001-06-06, 19:58
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

welcome back mr. clean it's been a while.



------------------
fear is your only god!
 #3 
Old 2001-06-06, 23:36
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

yo meyn. howsit hangin?
 #4 
Old 2001-06-07, 01:05
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

welcome home
 #5 
Old 2001-06-07, 02:14
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

hailz and honor you tweaking god!!

you birch mutating chili making hell man.

hem, and worlok are doing part of the weights program i designed, i hope your keeping the bone density intact my man.

and a genius never retires.-okay im done now

later.

--------------------------
totally nihilistic

 #6 
Old 2001-06-07, 02:23
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

wb Mr C.. congrats on the ahem.. rehab..
 #7 
Old 2001-06-07, 03:26
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

Hey! Well, as I was saying, a good driver/chauffer/ingratiating type bag chasing etc... so if I were in charge of driving someone brilliant and important around, for sure the vehicle would be above reproach, not
geting pulled is more than half the battle, but aside from that it is great to see yu back here and I hope whatever it was that you learned will remain as unimpeachable as to it's core valididty and well deserved place in your psyche as the "down-time" you've spent or "vacation-time" you've used up would warrant. "Be wise be good be careful and think" And if you're ever in this part of the world visit winki's basement, archieve of the
repentent parts of old and ex gangster souls

------------------
=/\___/\=
>~@ @~<
>>(xYx)<<
 #8 
Old 2001-06-07, 06:41
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

How do you get to be a Moderator?

------------------
the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-07, 07:35
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

Touch my privates.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-07, 15:31
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

You grow hair on your back, no thanks.

------------------
the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
 #11 
Old 2001-06-07, 17:48
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

Doesn't club med suck this time of year? I wouldn't wanna go either.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-08, 01:48
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hello

I go hair on my back? Since when?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics