About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-06, 14:43
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default I want chicken, I want liver

...*can someone please deliver!*


------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #2 
Old 2001-06-06, 16:33
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want chicken, I want liver

I'll give you some canadian bacon!

------------------
fear is your only god!
 #3 
Old 2001-06-07, 06:53
sykotic2001 sykotic2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want chicken, I want liver

Miaow Mix, Miaow Mix, please Deliver.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-07, 07:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want chicken, I want liver

Please allow me to divert your attention...
 #5 
Old 2001-06-07, 20:22
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want chicken, I want liver

*points*

LOOK!!!
 #6 
Old 2001-06-07, 21:41
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I want chicken, I want liver

Leave me alone.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-08, 01:55
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I want chicken, I want liver

look where, over there..

THERE => ^ <=

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics