About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-30, 03:41
m_brand0 m_brand0 is offline
Regular
 
Default What about BBS'?

I stumbled onto the web version of TOTSE and was wondering if there are actually any decent BBS' up these days? I'm not looking to start a debate and I don't need to hear "d00d, bbs' are dead!!". Yeah, none of that. Just if anyone dials out or telnets out to any good boards, post them up here.. Thanks.

..Brand0 // m_brand0@mac.com
 #2 
Old 2001-05-30, 04:54
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about BBS'?

I haven't telneted in a while. I know I pulled up a website once with shitloads of telnet BBS sites. as far as calling BBS's that can get expensive. i dont live in the LA area so i dont think you want to phone san francisco.

do a search please.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-30, 04:59
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What about BBS'?

http://www.thedirectory.org/telnet/
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics