About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-29, 00:04
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Who wants to go to the bar with me??

I've been having a very bad week so far. Anybody want to join me at the BAR. I'm buying!!

------------------
the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-29, 04:15
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

I'm right there with ya'. O my! This is the best website ever!

Cheers,
Lost

[This message has been edited by LostCause (edited 05-29-2001).]
 #3 
Old 2001-05-29, 04:20
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

I'm in.

What do they have on tap?
 #4 
Old 2001-05-29, 09:34
MaximStuff MaximStuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

Ny. You rock.

Am I sick and wrong for totally enjoying that?
 #5 
Old 2001-05-29, 10:51
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

yes
 #6 
Old 2001-05-29, 16:40
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

oh boy, do I have a hang over....and I woke up with some girl in my bed I don't know. Uh, must a' had fun


 #7 
Old 2001-05-29, 16:46
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

Hmm.. better go get your penecilin shots man.

hehe
 #8 
Old 2001-05-29, 16:53
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

nothing so bad, this thread is just fun
 #9 
Old 2001-05-29, 17:39
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

*goes to the bathroom*
 #10 
Old 2001-05-29, 18:04
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

Heh, I had a similar experience Saturday morning with waking up to someone I didn't know. I think I met him 3 years ago, but I can't remember his name... His shirt was comfortable to sleep in though!

Oh, and if we're going to the bar, stop me after 3 shots! 6 really fucked my world up on Friday night! Keep me on track with the beer!
 #11 
Old 2001-05-29, 18:47
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

One must ask, if someone has great sex while so drunk that they can't remember it, do they still wake up the neighborhood?
 #12 
Old 2001-05-29, 19:14
neopagan neopagan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

Did OK dilly o dally, but you Know what happenneded after that; the background music got stuck in my computer I had to restart the thing.
Kharma is emenent.

------------------
<-Evol<Chum<-

[This message has been edited by neopagan (edited 05-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by neopagan (edited 05-30-2001).]
 #13 
Old 2001-05-30, 01:22
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

Pretty cool.....
 #14 
Old 2001-05-30, 05:08
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

Hmm.. for anyone who owns a software called poser. i found this neat site. it kind of reminds me of the bar.. or at least the dancing chick. LOL anyways click on it.
http://www.xsnet.it/plazio/hr3d/renderhard.htm
 #15 
Old 2001-05-31, 02:01
Wiccan_Red_Wolf Wiccan_Red_Wolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who wants to go to the bar with me??

Haha...that was great....One of the dancers is Alisha Klass , oh my the queen of anal.....The things she could do to me....

------------------
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics