About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-28, 08:43
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default I AM STUPID!!!!

Therefore....
 #2 
Old 2001-05-28, 08:51
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

What are you drinking?
And why are you not sharing???
 #3 
Old 2001-05-28, 08:59
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

ok.. and?
 #4 
Old 2001-05-28, 10:30
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

everclear.

*thud*
 #5 
Old 2001-05-28, 16:32
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

Compared to what or who?
 #6 
Old 2001-05-28, 17:23
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

I know what you mean Jaded! And I unfortunately went through the same thing last night!!
 #7 
Old 2001-05-28, 19:11
AlymerkA AlymerkA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

... nevermind

------------------
-------------------------err ...ok
 #8 
Old 2001-05-28, 20:17
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

errrgh...
 #9 
Old 2001-05-28, 22:11
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

Not stupid, just too pre-occupied in thought to remember to...

TURN ON THE DAMN PSYCHICSOCCERNETWRK RECEIVER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder ir seemed like the entire shop was closed or something...

You know , you could ride a bike to practice

nothing good or bad lasts forever, God, somebody ought to open up a sensory assault club where you could call and be retrieved from there and taken to and thru and procession of rooms each with it's own...

sound of whips slicing thru the air
smell of rain
vibration as a train roars by
wind in your face from 0-120 in 4seconds
smell of teryaki
mist from a wave crashing
spinning around until you fall down dizzy
jacuzzi w/turbo jets in any direction adjustable bubble size....

type of sensory effects that you could adjust
from 100 to ?% greater than normal and just hang out there until you felt like going home.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-28, 22:58
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

I have to pee.

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2001-05-29, 01:27
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

Don't be so sissy.
 #12 
Old 2001-05-29, 04:13
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

*bursts into tears* I can't help it!

Cheers,
Lost
 #13 
Old 2001-05-29, 04:27
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

lol, damn you made her cry...Z3m u bully
 #14 
Old 2001-05-29, 07:27
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

That was directed at Jaded, fools!
 #15 
Old 2001-05-29, 16:39
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

*pees on z3m*


short term memory award goes to....
 #16 
Old 2001-05-29, 16:49
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

when you get over your self-esteem issues maybe you could share what's wrong and maybe we could help. You're not stupid. If that is so then, so am I. oh wait, I am stupid!!! Thanks, now I have contracted your stupidity bug. Should have stayed out of this thread, but NOOOOO, I wanted to help. See what I get. Damn you.

------------------
the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
 #17 
Old 2001-05-29, 17:21
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

some ppl have noticed!

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #18 
Old 2001-05-29, 18:23
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

Awww... all of you are very smart, I'm sure. You can turn on a computer and coherently put words together to post something, right? (Well, for the most part, anyway!) It's okay to have recessions of stupidity-- everyone does. Some just more than others... but it doesn't mean that you are stupid.
 #19 
Old 2001-05-30, 08:15
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

I didn't get that about my memory...
 #20 
Old 2001-05-30, 21:31
m1066ad m1066ad is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

Please don't piss on me
 #21 
Old 2001-05-30, 21:37
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AM STUPID!!!!

Heh! Jadedfool looks like it didn't work. Stupid people have feelings too and shouldn't be ignored.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics