About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-27, 08:54
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default I have an idea.

how about instead of flaming stupid people we just ignore them until they go away?
 #2 
Old 2001-05-27, 09:21
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

Ignore them like the Russians?
 #3 
Old 2001-05-27, 09:25
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I have an idea.

Ignoring is good.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-27, 09:26
Sparr Sparr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

if they're stupid how will they know they're being ignored?

*realizes no one is listening*

 #5 
Old 2001-05-27, 17:18
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

Good idea J.. I'll do my best to avoid pointing out blatant stupidity when I see it
 #6 
Old 2001-05-27, 18:40
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

supid people make the forums go round and round, round and round, round and round. Supid people make the forums go round and round.. All the live long day!!!!!

Stop the circulation of idiocy.

I G N O R E ! ! !
 #7 
Old 2001-05-27, 20:28
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

Twat white witch?? I cun't hear you!!
 #8 
Old 2001-05-27, 20:30
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

It's fun to flame them cause their responses are hillarious.
 #9 
Old 2001-05-27, 22:32
AlymerkA AlymerkA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

Ignoreing,ignoreing,ignoreing ... this is hard and its hurting my head.I better stop
 #10 
Old 2001-05-27, 23:10
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

But if I don't knock stupid people, then I won't even have a job that I don't get paid for..
 #11 
Old 2001-05-28, 01:47
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I have an idea.

*claps for Jaded* Good idea. I'm glad someone finally said something.

Also, just for the record, I don't think Nihil is stupid. I think he can be really immature and he has poor tactics, but I think he comes up with some pretty intelligent ramblings sometimes.

Cheers,
Lost

[This message has been edited by LostCause (edited 05-28-2001).]
 #12 
Old 2001-05-28, 05:15
PcThUg2ooo PcThUg2ooo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

*ignores Lostcause*
 #13 
Old 2001-05-28, 05:24
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

I agree so... Should I reply to this?
 #14 
Old 2001-05-28, 06:39
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

i wish there was an 'ignore' option on the new bbs...

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #15 
Old 2001-05-28, 13:15
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

`
 #16 
Old 2001-05-28, 16:18
maUru maUru is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

the only reason i stay on these boards is to laugh at nihil
 #17 
Old 2001-05-28, 19:35
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an idea.

I believe it's the exact opposite. We need to show people that post stupid things that they are indeed stupid. I think we've become tired of constantly correcting newbies and now I see posts that normally would be instantly reprimanded, that go on in their ignorance.

In finale I believe that ignoring the problem will not make it go away but rather we need to fight back. However in the case of the crazies that we flamed and yet stayed (nihil ravers/othium) we should ignore them for they thrive on the attention that we give them.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics