About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-26, 20:14
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default I hate Blacks and Jews!

Actually, I don't. I just want people to notice me, because I'm a misunderstood teen that needs attention.

So...

KILL THE BLACKS AND JEWS!
 #2 
Old 2001-05-26, 20:16
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

Alas, I am nothing but a victom, bitten by pop culture's venomous jaws. Fuck this racism for attention. I'm gonna start listining to Korn and Slipknot and adapting their mentality... for I'm too lazy to think of my own.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-26, 20:20
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

Sometimes you make me laugh sometimes. Attention whore...lol.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-26, 20:28
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

For a throw... I'll hate SPICS too.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-26, 20:32
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

Do you ever stop?? LOLOLOL!
 #6 
Old 2001-05-26, 21:18
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

maybe you should stop...you might piss off some people!

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #7 
Old 2001-05-26, 21:57
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

*Sacrifices this post to the "shitty posts" god*
 #8 
Old 2001-05-26, 22:06
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

hey yo dont forget gays too...nah just kiddin but if youre gonna be a bigot you might as well hate everyone right?
 #9 
Old 2001-05-26, 22:08
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

What about Squirrels.. do you hate them too. they shit everywhere. oh and pigeons. fucking hate them flying rats. oh wait, we're talking bout Humanssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dont forget the chinks, honkies, wops, ginnies, slopes, degos and slags.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-26, 22:58
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

No. I only hate Blacks, Jews, and the occasional Spic.

Oh, by the way... I WANT to piss people off. I desire negative attention. Pop culture has tranformed me into to this monster.
 #11 
Old 2001-05-27, 01:55
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

muhahahaha

I represent pop culture btw
 #12 
Old 2001-05-27, 02:12
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

You don't sound like a monster. You sound like a whiny brat who needs a good spanking. Bend over, Slave.

Cheers,
Lost
 #13 
Old 2001-05-27, 02:15
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

Watch out, there's some nasty shit on his fingers, bleh
 #14 
Old 2001-05-27, 03:45
XFILES ADDICT XFILES ADDICT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

U are really pathetic , I mean do ya have any common sense at all when you post this shit , better stay in school uncle , or you gonna be flipping burgs and slinging hash for the rest of yo life.

Shit , hard to believe that the frigging future of the world rests on the youth of today .


GET MY FRIES NOW ...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #15 
Old 2001-05-27, 04:27
Lateralus Lateralus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

the correct term for jew is kike...
 #16 
Old 2001-05-27, 05:23
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

R A C IS M S u C ks

and there ARE ANTI-squirell sites on the internet.....
 #17 
Old 2001-05-27, 07:50
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

*now knows why Uncl has such low-self esteem*

A fetish that conflicts with your bigotry? ?#%?......
 #18 
Old 2001-05-27, 17:49
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

I cum in my bands at the sight of an African-American.
 #19 
Old 2001-05-27, 18:12
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

My mum says there's a lot of black people in Africa.
 #20 
Old 2001-05-27, 18:27
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

are we done yet?
 #21 
Old 2001-05-27, 20:16
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

No we're not.

Do black people swallow?
 #22 
Old 2001-05-27, 20:22
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

None of you ppl find this amusing??? In the least bit??

I do...sorry if my sick sense of humor offends anyone but I'm trying to keep this topic alive.
 #23 
Old 2001-05-27, 20:39
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

This topic will shrivel up and die, like theJews in the holocaust.

I'm sorry... am I going too far?
 #24 
Old 2001-05-27, 20:54
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

Yes, you've gone too far. You've already proven how much of an asshole you are so, yeah, I think you can stop.
 #25 
Old 2001-05-27, 21:13
XFILES ADDICT XFILES ADDICT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate Blacks and Jews!

Uncle can't you get a life you are such an ignorant fool , I'd shoot you on sight if I could , go back to school man ,you know the place where you can learn to fucking spell and write properly , or maybe you need a special ed class , for fucking retards like yourself , instead of posting all this shit , too bad the day won't come when we can shove assholes like you into a barn and set in on fire , all you do is suck the oxygen off the planet , useless piece of shit that you are
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics