About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-26, 16:29
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default paraphrase

Being as I've been out of it for about 5 or so months, I believe I've missed a lot.

Also I've been losing ground reading recent posts.

Could someone just sum it all up for me?

Try to keep it short.

------------------
[This message has been edited by Captain Obvious (edited 5-15-01).]
 #2 
Old 2001-05-26, 21:14
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paraphrase

Money good.

Fire bad.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-26, 21:16
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: paraphrase

*trouble with DOJ

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #4 
Old 2001-05-26, 22:02
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: paraphrase

check yer email
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics