About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-26, 02:53
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

its a mix of cherry 7up and Hawaiin Punch....

its sucks so much that my wawa dont sell it and before i bought it when i walked up in my town...a cop stopped and asked what im doing and after i bought the crap drunk people tired to get my attention!

it gave me bad luck...
 #2 
Old 2001-05-26, 02:55
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

Mountain Dew is meant to be one flavor, I guess that's what happens when you try and change things...
 #3 
Old 2001-05-26, 04:38
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

hmm.. There is one huge fucking difference between Mountain Dew and Cherry 7up.

CAFIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lots and lots of it. Almost as much as JOLT COLA!
 #4 
Old 2001-05-26, 06:49
MaximStuff MaximStuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

It's Mountain Dew with grenadine in it. Yay. I'm sooo damn excited.


(just for emotings sake, there are stain marks from the dripping sarcasm.)

Now then.. Jolt is evil. Jolt 2 is extreeme evil (and nasty.)

Cappucino is a medium I can get behind, with plenty of caffeine. (You still have a thing for those unmasculine french coffee's? Tommy to Hawk in Hudson Hawk.)

------------------
So there.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-26, 20:21
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

It tastes like shit, but has more caffein that the original, so I'm drinking it.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-27, 06:01
Mazzy12345 Mazzy12345 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

Fuck you JoN!!!!! Code Red kicks ass!!!!!!!
 #7 
Old 2001-05-27, 06:49
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

please, please can't we all just sit down like gentlemen with our cola of choice and perhaps strike up some lively and intelligent conversation?
 #8 
Old 2001-05-27, 07:46
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

:::::::::CODE RED::::::::


KoRn Sux
 #9 
Old 2001-05-27, 08:53
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

KoRn Rocks. Green Mountain Dew Better!
 #10 
Old 2001-05-28, 07:02
MaximStuff MaximStuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

Okay, I'm interested in Lokil's idea. I'm sitting down with a bottled coke. One of my favorites. Then again, I really like the Snapple Elements line (Sky, Meteor, Fire, and the yellow one.. uhm.. I forget the name is my favorites). I also enjoy cappuccino, (my room mate got me hooked on the taste.) Pepsi, Sprite on occassion, and I had the Stress Relief Lipton Tea in those funny bottles. Apple juice is also nice, and I really like chocolate milk.

So what do you drink?
 #11 
Old 2001-05-28, 07:25
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

Me Sir? Well...I have always considered myself to be one of classic tastes, so I partake in Coca-Cola on more than a few occasions.

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 05-28-2001).]
 #12 
Old 2001-05-28, 18:33
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

Pepsi is better than coke.
 #13 
Old 2001-05-28, 19:02
AlymerkA AlymerkA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

Pepsi suck ass!! And if you say any different then it's all ready to late ... the caffeine has already begun it's evil prosses

... damn you Pepsi

damn you



------------------
-------------------------err ...ok
 #14 
Old 2001-05-28, 19:47
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

We do have a foods forum!!!
 #15 
Old 2001-05-28, 21:35
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

this is a drink.....can eat it...lol...
 #16 
Old 2001-05-28, 21:59
MaximStuff MaximStuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

Nobody reads the foods forum. I know, I've tried.

Okay, everyone's battling over Pepsi versus coke, but you know what? I drink both. Without a problem. I really don't see that much difference. I can taste the difference in a blind taste test, but as to pick a favorite, well.. they're pretty much the same. I know I'm going to take heat for that.

So does anyone like the Snapple Elements line?

What about Bud Light? Taste great? Or less filling?

------------------
So there.
 #17 
Old 2001-05-29, 02:56
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

exactly Maxium! Can't us Colas ALL JUST GET ALONG!
 #18 
Old 2001-05-29, 06:44
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

Snapple Elements line of beverages? My favorites...


Moon,is a refreshing green tea beverage that has been enhanced with Ginkgo Biloba and Kava Kava to enlighten the sense. The flavor of this beverage is superb -- the mildly sweetened light green tea flavor is very refreshing. In addition, we love the packaging -- the round curved bottle is easy to grip and visually appealing.


Rain is one of the most refreshing quality beverages from Snapple to date. This beverage, which features the nectar of agave cactus and enhanced with Ginseng, Agave, and Astragalus. The resulting taste is absolutely refreshing. It has a very light berry-like flavor that is sweet, yet subtle. Overall, a top notch beverage with a great taste and replenishing powers.

Sun is an orange/starfruit orange drink. This sweet citrus drink has been fortified with echinacea, beta-carotene, and rosemary extract. This refreshing citrus beverage is quite refreshing -- the herbal ingredients combined with the starfruit and orange flavors make this one great beverage. Definitely give this a try.

ty bn
 #19 
Old 2001-05-29, 09:00
MaximStuff MaximStuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

Jon, I am so there with ya man.


Lokil? You crack me up. You rock.


Anybody else? Drink?
 #20 
Old 2001-05-29, 09:49
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

Lokil drinks Odwalla's too. His favorite is stawberry c-monster.

OK, i like Odwalla, it taste good. But don't call me a hippie.
 #21 
Old 2001-05-29, 10:39
Lateralus Lateralus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: CODE RED mountain dew SUCKS!

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
Snapple Elements line of beverages? My favorites...


[b]Rain
is one of the most refreshing quality beverages from Snapple to date. This beverage, which features the nectar of agave cactus and enhanced with Ginseng, Agave, and Astragalus. The resulting taste is absolutely refreshing. It has a very light berry-like flavor that is sweet, yet subtle. Overall, a top notch beverage with a great taste and replenishing powers.

ty bn[/B]



i think this stuff tastes like wine but it's still fairly good....

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics