About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2001-05-26, 21:29
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

You just posted that cuz you knew I would read it.

Asshole.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-26, 22:22
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

Who was that directed to spiffy?

and rev. now i think you really are a FBI agent. thinking we might have suspected you in the past you decided to come off acting like you are just some stupid kid with bad grammar (like myself but im older nee ner nee ner)
and umm now you have convinced everyone into believing its all just a silly joke. Well im not falling for it. '


 #3 
Old 2001-05-27, 02:06
Revelation Revelation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

kinda hurts your head don't it?

i think nihil is a fbi agent copying down lyrics from really bad black metal bands lyrics in random order then yelling at the top of the lungs how he doesn't support the system but he is part of it no matter what.

maybe nugget is an agent. actully finding all those post of mine just to discredit the fact that we are being monitered points to narc in my book.

we should have a old fashiond witch hunt.

--puts on brit accent--

shes a witch burn her
yeah she turned me into a newt
a newt?
i got better.

------------------
non-conformists are all alike.. schoolbrainwash
 #4 
Old 2001-05-27, 04:44
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

quote:
Originally posted by nihilistic:

soooo, lamb(reverlation) what do we have here

huh,

is this
an
attempt
at
tryen
to be
like a chick with HUGE tits,

something that just says look at me

wheeeeeee. double deeee heheheeeeee




ENUUF SAID LITTLE MAN.

fairy lamb, read the empirical and epistemologicide in vogon poetry, THEY ARE MY BLACK METAL LYRICS OUT OF MY BAND THAT I WROTE LAMB.

lol-*mercy klls him*
 #5 
Old 2001-05-27, 06:23
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

Spiffy, not everything is about you. That kind of bitterness just makes me believe even more that you really need to get laid, bro.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-27, 06:58
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

Fixit, no one cares what you believe. You think yer something cause you get laid by that fat skank you married?

Spiffy, I will agree about Revelation. I try and read most of Nihil's posts because I don't want to be left behind when it concerns Nihil's ideas. Revelation may not be bored with TOTSE again if he actually starts reading the posts.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-27, 07:39
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

I actually don't exist, so I couldn't possibly be in any law enforcement agency.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-27, 10:00
NuGGeT NuGGeT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

"Jesus Christ Nugget are you stalking me?"

nope but i knew u were full of shit so i was looking for some proof

"also the fact that i post so randomly due to a Diablo II addiction would point toward non-goverment type but i guess you missed that post nugget"

u have over 300 post's i'm 2 lazy to read em all

"maybe nugget is an agent. actully finding all those post of mine just to discredit the fact that we are being monitered points to narc in my book"

i do what i can, and i never said that i wasn't


------------------
Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

In a certain light, nuclear war would be exciting.
 #9 
Old 2001-05-27, 23:32
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

*pokes Fixit in the eye*

Have you forgotten the unending sarcasm?

Lokil, you are so off- SO off- about his wife that it's not even worth trying to say something in reply.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-28, 02:57
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

Well I guess you told me...He's still an arse.
 #11 
Old 2001-05-28, 03:28
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

*blocks Spiffy's eye poke all Stooges-style*

Nope, haven't. Have you?

And Lokil?

Eh, nevermind... it's been said.
 #12 
Old 2001-05-28, 06:44
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm a F.B.I. employee. your all being monitered

can someone give me the one-two on where this conversation went?

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics