About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-24, 23:31
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default I'm Scared. Hold Me.

It's thundering so loud it sounds like bombs are going off. I mean, you can actually here the lightening crash into the ground. Scary! Hold me! THERE IT GOES AGAIN! EEK!

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-05-25, 00:17
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

I forgot about that part. I used to like being in the car watching lightening strike the road way 20 feet in front of us.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-25, 00:31
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

ahhhhr alterd states are but a synergistic form that enfigerates and promots thought.

bask my friend in the acoustic majestic irreverenct nature, black winds, and chimes

primeval sounds, furious, unforiving,

atmospheric.

this is the souless sounds of black metal i play lost and should be felt.

i dare you to walk out side naked.he

----------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #4 
Old 2001-05-25, 00:41
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

Still here nihiis? Go Figure. Attenttion whore!
 #5 
Old 2001-05-25, 00:54
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

no, he is not!!! he is attension, attension i tell you, attension whore!!
 #6 
Old 2001-05-25, 01:01
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

lightning can be scare the shit out of you.....like when a fifty foot tree just falls on your house....then well...screw the lighting.....
 #7 
Old 2001-05-25, 06:31
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

*holds/gropes Lost*

*limps home*
 #8 
Old 2001-05-25, 07:07
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

*laughs at Trippy*

*realizes he got a feel out of it*

*is sad*

Lightning never bothered me. Thunder flipped me out a little.
 #9 
Old 2001-05-25, 08:20
Nadra76 Nadra76 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

I liked tornados...this one time there were a few water spouts off the detroit river when i was a kid. they hit the shore and tore the hell out of this park we all hung out in. Tornados are natures little interior decorator with too much coffee.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-25, 09:41
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:
It's thundering so loud it sounds like bombs are going off. I mean, you can actually here the lightening crash into the ground. Scary! Hold me! THERE IT GOES AGAIN! EEK!

Cheers,
Lost




Here, feel my bicep
 #11 
Old 2001-05-25, 12:46
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

*goes down to the pub and regales the boys with the story of when he groped Lost, except changes the ending and tells everyone he fucked her*

*drinks fourteen scotches and has a nap under the pool table*
 #12 
Old 2001-05-25, 18:34
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

Very few electrical storms in the San Francisco area. Maybe 1 ever 4 or 5 years. But when it does, watch out. Last one we had blew the balcony off of a house in the city. its pretty cool though to watch the Bay Bridge get hit though.
 #13 
Old 2001-05-25, 19:01
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

*shoots trippy in the leg*
 #14 
Old 2001-05-26, 09:18
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

*notices it the next day*

*turns it into a funny barroom story, but changes the ending and tells everyone he fucked Jadedfool*
 #15 
Old 2001-05-26, 12:08
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:

Here, feel my bicep



yer wouldent have that golf ball if yer were on my program.

dank your propberly as ugly as my cock, so i dont see the point in addresing you, still if you have big tits, dont think people are talking to you becasue of your personality, lol

----------------------------
totalliy nihilistic-uncut as it should be

 #16 
Old 2001-05-27, 01:24
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

*feels Lokils bicep, punches Trippy in the balls*

I feel violated, but oddly permiscious.

Thanks, Jaded.

Cheers,
Lost
 #17 
Old 2001-05-27, 13:08
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

*feels Lokil's balls and punches Lost in the bicep*

Wait, that can't be right.
 #18 
Old 2001-05-28, 01:21
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm Scared. Hold Me.

A car got hit by lightning today, just down the block. Scary!

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics