About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-18, 04:00
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default You all love riot kid!

Yeah... don't expect me to post again real soon my internet use is still really spotty. Much love to all you kids from back in the day. Oh and what's up w/ riot girl does she just want to be me or was she just ignant? Other stuff I want to know what cogentin is now! Goddammit!

"Life sucks get a fucking helmet."
-Dennis Leary
 #2 
Old 2001-05-18, 08:34
Riot Girl Riot Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

Ignant isn't a word but if you ment ignorant then that would be right.
I didn't know anyone had such a similar name when i signed up.
sorry.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-18, 08:52
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

Ment isn't a word either. Did you mean meant?
 #4 
Old 2001-05-18, 08:55
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

riot_kid, do you need an account or a computer?
 #5 
Old 2001-05-18, 09:34
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

Kudos to dankgirl.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-18, 17:25
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

Speak of the fucking devil we were just talking about you!

Hey riot, aren't you in college now or sometin'?
 #7 
Old 2001-05-18, 23:42
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

Hey TM ole rioteous kidowskiowe!
Your title reminds me of a cartoon
I saw once, it was a bunch of flowers
laid on a table next to a handwritten note,
the note said "You do love me, learn to deal with yourself" or something like that.

I hope you're doing a good job of retaining your inherent coolness! People are bound to wreck a thing or two here or there, just keep in touch w/ that loose nut behind the wheel and don't react to stuff to rashly or flippantly, you won't, I know you , you're cool.....from the factory.

Hey! have you seen those new 2001 mustang special editions? Pretty fckn tuff, yup...
saw one yesterday, thought wow, oh well, too
bad I'm not your age again! Be good

Love riot kid? of course!

------------------
=/\___/\=
>~@ @~<
>>(xYx)<<
 #8 
Old 2001-06-17, 04:22
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

Hi hi hi there! Actually ig'nant is a word it's just vernacular. (OHHH... look at me... I have a big vocabulary.) Ig'nant a shortening of I G N O R A N T - O R = IGNANT. It sounds fun say it a few times. Lokil I need a new computer (Will I ever get one? NO!) but I just got a screen name on our families fun stoneage computer. You have to crank the front of it before it'll start. (Picture an old model A Ford) Winki I love you! You're one of the funnerst people on this board. I fucked up, I'm not gonna mention how, so my parents are having me go to community college, also instead of wasting money trying to find a major at a big university I can discover what I love at home. Oh and you never have to worry about me taking things too seriously.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-17, 05:05
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riot_kid
Hi hi hi there! Actually ig'nant is a word it's just vernacular. (OHHH... look at me... I have a big vocabulary.) Ig'nant a shortening of I G N O R A N T - O R = IGNANT. It sounds fun say it a few times. Lokil I need a new computer (Will I ever get one? NO!) but I just got a screen name on our families fun stoneage computer. You have to crank the front of it before it'll start. (Picture an old model A Ford) Winki I love you! You're one of the funnerst people on this board. I fucked up, I'm not gonna mention how, so my parents are having me go to community college, also instead of wasting money trying to find a major at a big university I can discover what I love at home. Oh and you never have to worry about me taking things too seriously.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-17, 05:08
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

Riot Kid, email me in about a month, it's about a computer.
 #11 
Old 2001-06-17, 18:54
sedqon sedqon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

put my penis in your mouth and die, fagotteer
 #12 
Old 2001-06-17, 19:02
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

*Takes sedqon's Penis in his mouth and bites it off*

*Takes the penis and places it in sedqon's mouth and kills him by stabization of his heart by a vicious ice pick*
 #13 
Old 2001-06-17, 20:58
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

seqdon.

that isn't 'cool'

your attempt to fit in among the 'big kids' isn't working.

...... perhaps sedqon is nihilistic
 #14 
Old 2001-06-17, 20:59
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

naw, couldn't be. he spells better.
 #15 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:03
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

One more post and this topic catches on fire. (That is how it works right?) You know there are two kinds of posters on this board, those who people want to talk shit and those who want to talk about shit. If you want to talk about shit when you poke fun it's either in good spirits or about a serious issue. Or it's just people ripping on eachother for no good reason. We need a forum for that.
 #16 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:11
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

Even he leaves, comes back, and notices the problem.. we have a problem.

Maybe.. you should be .. the moderator! Why not, go for it.
 #17 
Old 2001-06-19, 03:20
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: You all love riot kid!

riot kid you are right on buddy. You are pure gold.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics