About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-16, 04:10
Warhawk Warhawk is offline
Regular
 
Default hey have you noticed

hey have you noticed how i was signing my name jt on my posts that was by accident cuz thats what i do on my yahoo offlines but my name is JT its out oh no!!!!!!
 #2 
Old 2001-05-16, 04:16
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-28, 03:19
Warhawk Warhawk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

hey at least u did and someone alse post other than the cool dankgirl420
 #4 
Old 2001-05-28, 03:23
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: hey have you noticed

hehe go Yakima!
 #5 
Old 2001-05-28, 03:24
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

ok ill post-
nice going dumbass- who would have known it was YOUR REAL NAME, unless YOU SAID IT.
you been mainlining sodium pentathol or something?
 #6 
Old 2001-05-28, 06:45
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

wtf?

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #7 
Old 2001-05-28, 23:04
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: hey have you noticed

I don't know anyones name on totse, except for Jaded's... and I'm guessing Suziegirls name is Suzie, but that's just an assumption. I never really thought of it as a big deal.

Cheers,
Lost
 #8 
Old 2001-05-28, 23:15
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: hey have you noticed

John, nice to meet you
 #9 
Old 2001-05-28, 23:53
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

Lost cause: They're called screen names! like pseduo names. Not REAL names.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-28, 23:54
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankgirl420
Lost cause: They're called screen names! like pseduo names. Not REAL names.
 #11 
Old 2001-05-29, 00:00
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

my name is kalen, how fucked is that?

------------------
fear is your only god!
 #12 
Old 2001-05-29, 07:54
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

dank girl doesnt know shit

and kalen isnt too bad-a-name!
 #13 
Old 2001-05-29, 17:10
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

How old r u warhawk? Wasnt Yakima Valley where Mount Saint Helans dumped all her ash?
 #14 
Old 2001-05-29, 18:45
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

Okay, I don't know about anyone else, but I never noticed that he was even signing his posts JT...
 #15 
Old 2001-06-02, 22:38
Warhawk Warhawk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

im 15 and yep on the ash thing 6 years b-4 my birth oh an since im giving info my b-day is feb 12
 #16 
Old 2001-06-03, 00:01
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

hmm, you might be pronouncing it wrong.

it is not kAlen it's kalen, meaning the A doesn't make the A sound (I sound like my kindergarden teacher)

------------------
fear is your only god!
 #17 
Old 2001-06-04, 01:47
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

so what sound DOES the A make?

I'm Chris.
 #18 
Old 2001-06-04, 01:52
gourangachild gourangachild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

From the way he's describing it, it sounds like Calvin without the 'V'.

I'm Steven.
 #19 
Old 2001-06-06, 18:38
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

Chris and Steven are such nice, plain names. I wish I had a simple name. You know, like Crystal or Mary or Sara...

C'mon othium... how DO you say Kalen if it's not kAlen?

------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #20 
Old 2001-06-06, 19:50
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

gourangachild is right on it's like calvin without the v.

kalen, my bro who named me got it off a movie and he was 11.


------------------
fear is your only god!
 #21 
Old 2001-06-06, 20:55
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

AOL.com rules
 #22 
Old 2001-06-07, 16:24
6sweetdreams9 6sweetdreams9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

Hey, that's not bad! At least it's not (no offense to anyone if this IS your name) Eugene or Herman!

Kalen's kinda nice, actually.

Just out of curiousity, what movie?

------------------
Genius... PURE Genius!
 #23 
Old 2001-06-07, 17:19
raverz_choice raverz_choice is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hey have you noticed

I have a grandpa named herman and i know a guy named eugene and I just commented yesturday I was gonna change my name to one of those too.

oh, and I'm not sure what movie

------------------
Cogito, ergo sum
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics