Spurious GeneralitiesThis is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
I buy this fly trap. says its healthier then having fly paper hanging from your house. Just fill bag up with water and tie it to a branch of a tree. SO i think why not. I fill the bag up and i tie it to a tree. I come back the next day and nothing. Flies still buzzing my lawn where my dog likes to shit. Next day i come out. I see like 2 fles in the bag trying to get out. Im like this thing doesnt really fucking work. next day i walk outside and my backyard has the stench of dead fish. i realize its coming from the fucking fly bag and i go to look at it and its got maybe 200 flies in the fucking thing. then i realized i just got burned. I didnt take care of my fucking fly problem, but instead i invited all the nieghborhoods flies over to my backyard for a fish fest.
And yes i clean my dogs shit every day.
#2
2001-05-13, 08:55
Mr CrEEP
Regular
Re: Better Fly Trap
get alot of venus fly traps, they work really good.....
#3
2001-05-13, 08:58
dankgirl420
Regular
Re: Better Fly Trap
WTF witchy!
#4
2001-05-13, 10:22
White Witch
Regular
Re: Better Fly Trap
Dank.. this is true. Dont buy those fucking fly traps. they are a catch 22. a scam. you buy it and say "ooo its filled up, i better get a new one" but all you did was tell the flies in your area to go to your backyard. I wouldnt be surprized if they have fly pharmones(spell) to draw the little boogers in.
You can sell anything in this country.
and as for Venus Fly Traps. i think they are like 100 bucks a plant. would need like a dozen of them.
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.