About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-10, 22:57
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Why not Chaos?

Why not post a UFO topic in here or something relating to Rock. Why the fuck should we have to everything systematically? What the fuck is this High School?

Everytime i feel bored and posting something of half interests on here I get blasted by Templeton for not putting it in the right forum. I thought the disclaimer on this site says its a place to express ones thoughts. Fucking restrictions suck Templeton.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-10, 23:02
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Why not Chaos?

You just don't give a f***

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-10, 23:11
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why not Chaos?

White Witch
Regular
Posts: 407
From: Black Forrest
Registered: Mar 2001
posted 05-10-2001 04:42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish i understood what you just said. And now i wonder if this is the right forum for that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hypocrite

Correct, people can post anything they want in this forum. But the other forums are here for a reason. I doubt enigma went through all the trouble of creating the other forums just so that everyone can post in here.
Besides I wouldnt call it restrictions, I would call it organization, but thats just me. :P
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/001181.html

[This message has been edited by Templeton (edited 05-10-2001).]
 #4 
Old 2001-05-11, 06:27
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why not Chaos?

temp rocks witch, so does 'his 'the most relative green planet forum, so stop wining like a little bitch. and be a man as organisation can help you lamb.

------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #5 
Old 2001-05-11, 07:09
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why not Chaos?

Nihil it's not my forum. It belongs to the whole community.

Look for the record...I've been reading some of my old posts and I realize that I come across as a bit anal. The fact of the matter is, it's hard to convey what one is feeling through text. A person might be thinking one thing when they post something, and a person reading the same thing can see it in an entirely different light. The reason why I like Totse so much is the unique perspective that everyone here brings. We may not all agree with each other all the time, but we all have something of importance to share.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-11, 08:53
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why not Chaos?

you read your own posts??
 #7 
Old 2001-05-11, 18:53
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why not Chaos?

quote:
Originally posted by nihilistic:
temp rocks witch, so does 'his 'the most relative green planet forum, so stop wining like a little bitch. and be a man as organisation can help you lamb.




OK Nihil. You're right. By the way you have something on your nose
 #8 
Old 2001-05-11, 19:32
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why not Chaos?

Damn I guess I was pretty drunk last night.

I wasn't reading my old posts for fun or anything. I was looking for something, but I can't remember what it was now...
 #9 
Old 2001-05-12, 03:43
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why not Chaos?

before i read any response to my last post. i always re read my messages. Not because im looking for errors. but because i have a huge ego.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-12, 06:26
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why not Chaos?

Huge ego eh?
 #11 
Old 2001-05-12, 08:39
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why not Chaos?

quote:
Originally posted by Templeton:
Huge ego eh?


ok.. umm yes?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics