About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-07, 00:58
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default how much do you wank ?????????

Come on, out with it. How offen to you jerk off . This goes for women too, how often do you masterbate?

( I adverage twice a day. Sometimes its fun to slip one in when you shouldn't )



[This message has been edited by nyarlathotep (edited 05-07-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-05-07, 03:30
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

wow you masturbate a lot. and shouldnt this be in sex and affection? um... i guess i do it about once a week, if that.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-07, 08:27
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

I didn't write this with my hands
 #4 
Old 2001-05-07, 09:06
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

Jezzzz, I thought this was a general topic. but, ok ya it could go there too, move it then.

that is alot of talent you got there Alan.

------------------
the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-08, 03:31
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

yeah alan, could you teach me how to do that?
 #6 
Old 2001-05-08, 23:00
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

Bout once a week...

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #7 
Old 2001-05-09, 06:45
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

...just last four days, right.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-09, 06:49
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

i think its known of your fucking business how much i pound my abalone.

Besides if i was gonna tell you what would you do save it for your own little perversions at a later time. I think you just wanted to hear the women on here talk about themselfs slapping the ol fishy.

I find that one cant really jerk it when they take the following drugs

Sudafed

Albuteral Tablets

Valium

Alcohol

hmm you guys can add to the list if you like.
 #9 
Old 2001-05-09, 14:20
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

Your being a bitch witch....Its just a question, damn. Besides "little perversions", you say it like its a bad thing.

------------------
the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-09, 17:42
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

white witch sudafed? how much sudafed?

in the past I have gone months of masturbating like 4 times a day.

but lately it has been about once a week or so.

fuck, when your high on paxil you don't feel the need to eat, sleep, masturbate, or satisfy any urges.

I am not high on paxil now just remembering some fucked up times.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #11 
Old 2001-05-09, 19:31
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

I dunno. I take a lot of sudafed in the spring. its like having a cold 4 months straight for me. And the sudafed seems to take sexual urges away from me. Maybe it has something to do with the dehydration factor one gets from sudafed. have no idea. And yes i do drink lots of water. but i pee alot too. maybe thats why im having these sleep paralasis periods.
 #12 
Old 2001-05-09, 19:34
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: how much do you wank ?????????

Yeah, that's true Raverz_Choice,

Paxil provides an emotional "floor" if you will...When you "O.D." you aren't human. You just are, compared to some of the things I felt, well...I'll take it!

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics