About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2001-05-09, 06:53
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default SNL.. Gone to far!

Actually I wasn't even thinking about chat.
Trout season starts soon...
 #2 
Old 2001-05-09, 18:02
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SNL.. Gone to far!

I know, dog show is just fucked.

I find that a lot of skits don't make me laugh anymore. they need like 4 or 5 fresh writers. I would get conan o' brian but I hear he already write a few skits for them when he is not writing jokes for his own show. I just thought of him because he works for the same broadcasgt company and they use the same studio.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #3 
Old 2001-05-09, 19:25
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SNL.. Gone to far!

i love to fish in the bay. Except I always seem to catch sand sharks or sting rays. but it is still fun. i would consider keeping some of the little sand sharks but its illegal. but i got a 75 gallon salt water tank in my garage that is just sitting their empty. i may have to have it checked its been sitting there for 2 years.

hmm.. anyways i thought i just thought i'de throw that in.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics