Spurious GeneralitiesThis is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
i would like to know to get money out on a coke m in england tell me keeks
[This message has been edited by keeks1 (edited 05-02-2001).]
#2
2001-05-02, 21:49
White Witch
Regular
Re: money
lol... Weird, you edited it and everything but i still cant make sense of this!
#3
2001-05-02, 23:19
Mustard
Regular
Re: money
I have posted serveral files on this topic, if you want them look through some of the older posts on this board or get them from the 'please do this at home' forum of my BBS (deaths kitchen, links at the bottom of the post)I would post it again but that would be a waste of server space..
------------------ Do as I say, Not as I do. Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.