About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:29
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default a bit ov psychology

does someone have a mental disorder if they prefer to wash their skin with sandpaper?

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
 #2 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:39
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a bit ov psychology

*Strikes Ghetto_smurf repeatedly in the groin area with a crowbar*
 #3 
Old 2001-05-02, 06:02
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: a bit ov psychology

I compussivly wipe my fingerprints off of things when I'm somewhere I shouldnt be. Does tat make me weird or just cautious?

------------------
I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass
 #4 
Old 2001-05-02, 06:37
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a bit ov psychology

Yeah, but where the hell are my cheez-its?
 #5 
Old 2001-05-02, 07:09
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a bit ov psychology

I dunno, where the hell is my email?
 #6 
Old 2001-05-02, 21:48
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: a bit ov psychology

hey...that crow bar was really!!!!! cold!!!!!!!!

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics