About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-29, 22:43
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Awsome New Technology!

http://www.monitorcamera.com/
check this site ut. Its fucking amazing.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-30, 04:27
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

holy shit! it worked perfectly!
 #3 
Old 2001-04-30, 05:08
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

It made me look a little more pale then usual.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-30, 05:08
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

if only it REALLY worked....
 #5 
Old 2001-04-30, 09:29
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

quote:
Originally posted by JoNKoRn:
if only it REALLY worked....


Leave it to one moron to ruin it!

delete that post now!

LOL

 #6 
Old 2001-04-30, 11:33
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

Is my nose realy that red and swollen? I didn't think I had that much to drink.

------------------
I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass
 #7 
Old 2001-04-30, 11:53
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

Your sudden switch from limelight to spotlight is worrying me, witch.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-30, 18:44
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

quote:
Originally posted by Diluted:
Your sudden switch from limelight to spotlight is worrying me, witch.


umm.. so you want the spotlight back?

 #9 
Old 2001-04-30, 22:40
JoNKoRn JoNKoRn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

quote:
Originally posted by White Witch:
umm.. so you want the spotlight back?




I Quote You Back...MWAHAHAHAHHAH!!!

 #10 
Old 2001-05-01, 01:49
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

You're putting words in my mouth.

No, consider it an overall evaluation..
I never really have the spotlight, more less side comments.

What were we talking about?
Ohh yeah, cheesy thing.. I like the one where ya gotta rub the mouse all over your face.
 #11 
Old 2001-05-01, 07:44
neopagan neopagan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

Whiter wicth,

I'm leary of trying that camera thing. So I havn't. What ai really wanna know is how the fuzznuck do I fix my godarm USB ROOT HUB!
It's driving me crazy. It's doin' the exclamation point in the yellow circle in the win 98 settings/control panel/device manager thing. The computer teck here is butt spit! To much of a maze to rely on getting any one to answer any time soon. So do any of you puffin fish have the needle for the balloon?!??
Sencerilly

------------------
<-Evol<Chum<-
 #12 
Old 2001-05-01, 08:50
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Awsome New Technology!

Hmm.. I been having problems myself with my 4 port hub/router. I cant serve.. and yes i tried every fucking setting. no it doesnt come with a manual it comes with a sheet of paper telling you how to set up the admin page.. Wait we already talked about this. never mind i wont repeat it anymore. Fucking quirky technology.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics