About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-29, 07:56
SectorSlicer SectorSlicer is offline
Regular
 
Default Pandemonium BBS

I used to run a fairly popular BBS back around 1985. I did a google search on my old phone number and it showed up on this web site!! I ran a heavily moded BBS
specifically designed for my novation applecat (forget the name of the BBS software now). The BBS ran off of two floppies for a while then a 10 meg sider disk drive was added later. Only had one crack page with my BBS on it, I think it was
spy hunter. So, what exactly is this web site, and why does it have a phone number of a BBS i used to run 16 years ago on it?

Regards,
Chris (aka Sector Slicer)

[This message has been edited by SectorSlicer (edited 04-29-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-04-29, 19:27
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pandemonium BBS

this site used to be a bss. if you look in the files section loads of them have adverts for bss the files have passed through the chances are your numbers one of them..

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics