About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-29, 06:18
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Dewtard

..........or should I say Howard Stern......

------------------
Don't worry.....I put my pants out....but yours are still on fire
 #2 
Old 2001-04-29, 14:23
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

I don't get it.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-29, 20:21
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

damn pumpkin
 #4 
Old 2001-04-30, 03:42
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

king of all media............
 #5 
Old 2001-04-30, 22:10
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

I still don't get it...
 #6 
Old 2001-04-30, 22:34
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

I get it, you see. wait, no, I lost it.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #7 
Old 2001-05-02, 04:09
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

damn pumpkin.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:14
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

Let's smash it.
 #9 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:41
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

What forum do you moderate Dewey?
 #10 
Old 2001-05-02, 06:45
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

It's ok, I get it now. =]
 #11 
Old 2001-05-03, 03:55
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

please, share.
 #12 
Old 2001-05-03, 03:57
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

oh nevermind
 #13 
Old 2001-05-03, 18:15
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

I am lost, did jack fall down the hill or was it Jill?

and who the hell came tumbling after?

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #14 
Old 2001-05-04, 07:58
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

I think we just have identity issues here, that and human gourd takes it up the ass from a lawnmower...
 #15 
Old 2001-05-05, 00:43
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dewtard

ummmm... Ouch?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics