About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-27, 20:28
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default I need .............

......... this t-shirt.

Fucking poor taste, fucking ace.

but then since we're talking about bad taste.


I got out Schindlers list but didn't read it properly and thought it said Schindlers Tits.

It says on the back "A master piece, you'll need a whole box of tissues". Well I got it home but only used two tissues and that was during the shower scene.

not mind but very bad none the less.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #2 
Old 2001-04-27, 22:04
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I need .............

I too have been considering for a while to throw away my hard earned bucks on that tee shirt that will cost me 15 u.s. thats like 20 canadian.

it looks worth it but can't be sure.

I would probably get the long sleeve what about you?

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics