About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-26, 16:36
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default nihil comes clean...

quote:
nihilistic
Regular
Posts: 613
From: australia
Registered: Feb 2001
posted 04-24-2001 23:15
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am pathetic little piss ant,
since every thing I desperatly cling to for retaliation for the LIES i have said and my your weakness like all the childish crap I make up -lol it make everyone piss them self at me, plus the fact that I plagerize all your insults,

and listen to a lame ass string bean called smashing nihilistic warcaust skulls bwhahahah

il puit it to you in laymen terms,

I am a wimp,

I cant read, I am talentless,

cannot fight,
have no strengths ,

couldent hit a bullz arse with a hand full of oats-hence the gun

scared shitless(lol) to late wimp.

I am sodermied by meself to eturnaty

and will be humiliated when i post my photo of my little ugly chicken pox face, and you hide you wimp ass,(the size of me compared to piss ant-lol

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahh

sorry, add prozac i am needing too.
ill be ready wimp.

---------------------------
totally ....hinilistic!!!!
 #2 
Old 2001-04-26, 16:37
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

Punctuation? no way
 #3 
Old 2001-04-26, 16:37
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum8/HTML/000111.html
 #4 
Old 2001-04-26, 17:34
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

he's just surfing the net looking for a picture of a guy that fits the decription of the information he has given us.

or he is gonna go up to some jock ask him to put on some goth cloths and allow him to take some pictures of him.

he never said he was a goth but I would assume so.



------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #5 
Old 2001-04-26, 18:24
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

Oth, that's what I think too.. I mean, he's been talking bout this pic for ages, so why hasn't he posted it yet..?
 #6 
Old 2001-04-26, 19:03
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

Editing other members posts for whatever reason is called censorship.

Man that shit fucking sucks!!!


censorship n 1: counterintelligence achieved by banning or deleting any information of value to the enemy [syn: censoring, security review] 2: deleting parts of publications or correspondence or theatrical performances [syn: censoring]
 #7 
Old 2001-04-26, 19:47
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

It' not censorship. It's called "having fun by (mis)placing words in coherent manner. If I intended to censor, you'd never see nihilistic here to begin with.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-26, 20:10
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

Isn't he incoherent enough on his own?

I understand what you are getting at but instead of persecuting and vilifying, isn't it much simpler to ignore?
 #9 
Old 2001-04-26, 22:14
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

and the dud has to look cool because we all know nihil thinks his image is perfect.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #10 
Old 2001-04-27, 18:35
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

ed�it
transitive verb
Pronunciation: 'e-d&t
Etymology: back-formation from editor
Date: 1791

1 a : to prepare (as literary material) for publication or public presentation b : to assemble (as a moving picture or tape recording) by cutting and rearranging c : to adapt, or refine especially to bring about conformity to a standard or to suit a particular purpose <carefully edited the speech>
2 : to direct the publication of <edits the daily newspaper>

quite different from censoring, ain't it?
 #11 
Old 2001-04-27, 18:55
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

Hey, you are the one that is altering posts. If the word edit makes you feel better than so be it.
 #12 
Old 2001-04-28, 02:24
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

Thats a nice posting sckbch but do you not think that you are trying to be like Nihil trying to emulate his postings. You stupid person. Sckbch try to put some intelligent thought into your next posting will you please.
 #13 
Old 2001-04-28, 07:15
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

Woody, go peck at your pecker. I wouldn't expect more from an individual like you, lacking an obvious insight and full of judgmental prognosis shit, you're one of those mass types, aren't you? "Burn the witch"? Well, read up, and grow up buddy, maybe you should also take some advanced sociology and philosophy classes, so you could grasp what a fine line stands for. As for censoring, well, masses are asses, it takes one to yell, "he did it" and the rest of the assholes will not question, but follow. I'm not going to change my ways because you "figured out" or "have the general idea" of what I do and stand for. Go get some irony lessons, dipshit, before I moderate your ass beyond recognition. Quit being a fucking poser, I believe I am entitled to have and display my means and opinions as I please. You don't like it - well, too fucking bad, go complain to your little peer helper.
 #14 
Old 2001-04-28, 10:12
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

*snicker*
 #15 
Old 2001-04-28, 19:22
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

sckbch you're entitled to " your means and opinions as you please", and so is everyone else. As for moderating someones ass beyond recognition. You have no power outside the 3 forums that you are the moderator of. So what are you going to do?
Are you gonna edit the posts of whoever goes to those forums that you don't like? Cut the shit, and let some air out of that ego of yours mod boy.
 #16 
Old 2001-04-30, 15:34
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: nihil comes clean...

You don't like it - leave. No-one's keeping you here. As for the fine line, like I've said before, look it up, then chow.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics