|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread. |
 |
|
#1
 2001-04-26, 15:22
|
The Real 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Look at what the othe half of NATO is doing
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=22577
The EU is going to "punish" Israel through trade. Think the US will protest their actions?
"clamping down on Israel's long-standing abuse of Europe's "Rules of Origin" regime."
Interesting how the call us hypocrates and a horrible nation that forces other to abide by our own rules. Being that Israel isn't in Europe, how does Europe's laws apply?
[This message has been edited by The Real (edited 04-26-2001).]
|
|
#2
 2001-04-26, 16:49
|
NuGGeT 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Look at what the othe half of NATO is doing
i didn't read that hole thing on the link page but if it's about Israel and the palistins (sorry for the spelling) i think the Israel are just doing what is right and if it was america they would be doing the same thing defending there land. but if it's not about that i'll just shut the fuck up
------------------ Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
|
|
#3
 2001-04-26, 17:26
|
othium 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Look at what the othe half of NATO is doing
first off I'm cheering for palestine and arab countries to destroy isreal but I must side with isreal on this one. they are just defending what there religeon says is theres. and what the palestines religeon says is the palestines.
if any nation was in that position they would do the exact same. I mean britain, canada, france, germany (and germany has proved that a few times already), any country.
------------------ cogito, ergo sum
|
|
#4
 2001-04-26, 18:47
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Look at what the othe half of NATO is doing
quote: Originally posted by The Real: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=22577
Being that Israel isn't in Europe, how does Europe's laws apply?
[This message has been edited by The Real (edited 04-26-2001).]
If im not mistaken i believe the middle east falls on both Europe and Asia. I believe Israel and the west banks is in fact apart of Europe. but Israel is except from lots of things. They are the only known country in the world in which its citizens can a double citizenship. At least in the USA. i know other coutrys offer this. But in the USA and i Believe Canada the Jews can have double citizenships. No other nationality is allowed to do this. if you are from russia or mexico or even Canada you have to give up your citizenship to that country before taking your Oath to become an American Citizen.
|
|
#5
 2001-04-26, 18:54
|
White Witch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Look at what the othe half of NATO is doing
quote: Originally posted by othium: first off I'm cheering for palestine and arab countries to destroy isreal but I must side with isreal on this one. they are just defending what there religeon says is theres. and what the palestines religeon says is the palestines.
if any nation was in that position they would do the exact same. I mean britain, canada, france, germany (and germany has proved that a few times already), any country.
I know im going to get shit for this. Especially if one of you is a muslim. But the Muslims murdered millions of jews over the past dozen centuries or so. The muslim faith is the fastest growing religion in the world. it is said that in 50 years there will be more people praticing the muslim faith then the chritian faith here in the United States. If you think "Right Wing Christian Fundies" are opressive in behavior wait until our Government is full of islamic people. See how fast laws will change then. Even the Qu'ran says the chosen people were the children of Moses and Aran. jews are the chosen people in all 3 Major religions. So muslims are going against their own beliefe. its like they decided to change the rules over the last few centuries of truely is the "chosen People". Jews have been persecuted for thousands of years. they are tired of running. its unfair because i know a lot of arabs were kicked into the streets some 50 years ago. i know I would be pissed off too if it happened to me. but im not sure i would hold a grudge for 50 years.
|
|
#6
 2001-04-26, 19:55
|
The Real 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Look at what the othe half of NATO is doing
Uhm, Israel is just as bad at provoking violence as any other Arab nation.
Sometimes I don't blame people for not liking Jews. I don't support Hitler or violence against them in no way. But the elite Jews around here are very snobby people.
Columbus has a growing population of Muslims. I don't like these people one bit. I've found them to be all assholes and I'm biased because it pisses me off that they get many of the high paying jobs, that I think American's should have. But then that deal is our own fault. In college half my dorm hall were muslims, I swear the males don't bathe, they reak of BO and curry powder.
I think I could hold a grudge over such a matter for that long. Fuck Israel, fuck the Middle East, I don't care as long as they keep selling us oil. I just think it ironic how the EU doesn't like us pushing our views on others, while at the same time do the same thing.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|