About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-23, 17:19
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default GRRRR DAMNIT!

http://washingtontimes.com/national/20010423-2670510.htm

Well at least we now admit it. But all the things we've done for Israel. Apparently we've been shooting the wrong side of the West Bank.

Why the hell we side with them anyways? They don't have any oil, they don't have jack shit as far as that goes. Israel could dissappear today, the only thing that would happen is a few days of peace in the Middle East. Fuck it NUKE Israel after we do China.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-23, 17:30
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GRRRR DAMNIT!

I prefer to watch the news every day and hear about how today isreal killed palestine soldiors and sucide bombers kill 5 and injure 40.

it tends to be more fun and exciting to here about the highs and lows of the fight rather than one big boom and this way after they have an all out war we get to go in and claim our place.

I should start putting bets on who will get the next blow.

I bet 5 bucks that [input middle east country here] bombs isreal next.

or whatever it was a good idea then I started to think of all sorts of add ons and it's just no fun anymore.

but the moral of the story is they should keep fighting.

oh, and why do we protect isreal? well thats a damn good quistion.

I guess whoever desided to back up isreal was a jew or somethign of the sort.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #3 
Old 2001-04-23, 17:33
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GRRRR DAMNIT!

OK. Then we can nuke the whales, shoot the pandas, round up the native americans and shoot them, put the gays in camps, and make the women into slaves. I'm right behind you.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-23, 17:42
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GRRRR DAMNIT!

rob your a genius!

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #5 
Old 2001-04-23, 23:56
wolf2600 wolf2600 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GRRRR DAMNIT!

Someone- write up a business plan... we need to get moving on this.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-24, 00:35
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: GRRRR DAMNIT!

*Hires an exploratory committee*
 #7 
Old 2001-04-24, 02:30
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GRRRR DAMNIT!

I'll shoot the panda's and queers.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-24, 06:08
Regular
 
Default Re: GRRRR DAMNIT!

ill cover whale detail
 #9 
Old 2001-04-24, 07:53
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GRRRR DAMNIT!

I find that article disturbing, Usually its the jews that order chinese.

p.s. yes I am going to hell.
 #10 
Old 2001-04-25, 23:03
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GRRRR DAMNIT!

I will deal with the attractive enslaved women.
*Rubs his hands with glee and promptly retires to his room*


------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #11 
Old 2001-04-25, 23:25
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GRRRR DAMNIT!

Well 'tard you won't have to worry about Rob's girlfriend...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics