About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-23, 15:01
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default I may get killed for this one!

I was in town with my girlfriend on Saturday. She went off shopping and I waited in the car. A 'working girl' came up and knocked on the window and said "Are you looking for business love?" I said "No, not today, but out of interest, what do you get for $5?" She laughed and said "You don't get much for $5 love". A few minutes later my girlfriend came back and got in the car. I was just about to drive off when the woman knocked on my window again. I opened it and she said. "I told you you wouldn't get much for $5....."

it's a Joke. Honest, honey, it's a joke.
*dies under continuous rain of punches*


------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #2 
Old 2001-04-23, 15:04
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I may get killed for this one!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 #3 
Old 2001-04-24, 14:31
Hugh Munger-stitz Hugh Munger-stitz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I may get killed for this one!

Ha Fucking Ha.
 #4 
Old 2001-04-24, 23:03
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I may get killed for this one!

he he he very funny, il have to remember that one. Well i was in bed with our lass last night and she said come on go for the 10 hour record and i only failed by 9 hours 56 minutes. he he he
 #5 
Old 2001-04-24, 23:32
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I may get killed for this one!

remember that line if she ever breaks up with you.

-----------------------------
totally nihilistic
 #6 
Old 2001-04-25, 04:11
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I may get killed for this one!

i bet that joke wouldnt work in etheopia or cambodia.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics