About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-23, 08:04
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default please don't flame me for this...

ok, I tried using the 'search' by typing in "other bbs" but that brought back over 100 hits. So don't hate me, because this may have been a topic before, but also don't hate me for thinking I am abandoining totse. (Well, I'm sure none of you even knew I was here until this anyway, so...) Ok, my point? I'm wondering what other boards, and forums people visit and recommend. I'm trying to 'broaden my horizens', etc,etc.

------------------
...ever since, I've been The Champ.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-23, 11:59
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please don't flame me for this...

http://www.cannabinoid.com/boards/ http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/lab/4444/ -their board is in the right column http://deoxy.lycaeum.org/discus/ http://www.ethnoplanet.dk/prvcgi/english/prvcgi/forum.asp?mode=kategorier http://ub3.homepagetools.com/mikeky/UltraBoard.pl http://www.entheogen.st/cgi-bin/config.pl
https://hive.lycaeum.org/wwwthreads/perl/wwwthreads.pl - you ever say goodbye totse- say hello hive http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/chemhead/ http://forums.lycaeum.org/perl/dosearch.pl?Cat=&Forum=All_Forums&Words=&Match=Entire+Phrase&Old=1day&Limit=25 -their board fucked up my shit or isnt working i think http://www.bluelight.nu/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro -like the designer drug totse http://www.overthrow.com/ -could be the school shooters totse http://www.plans-kits.com/index2.html -crazy ass board for the mechanically and electrically engineered inclined http://www.hyperreal.org/price.report/index.html - i try to post, it doesnt work, keeps me up when i need to be informed on averages from 97 http://www.colorchangingglass.com/main.shtml -get a sweet ass sweet email addy

 #3 
Old 2001-04-23, 23:43
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: please don't flame me for this...

Your the Internet equivalent or a slag arn't you!

~Kameron
A man who correctly guesses a woman's age may be smart but he's not very bright.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics