About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-22, 17:33
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default #TOTSE, does it remind you of the game Clue?

Who's who, doing what WHERE AT and WHY?!

Sick Bastards Inc.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-22, 17:46
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: #TOTSE, does it remind you of the game Clue?

the sad thing is I could never win either.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-22, 19:53
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: #TOTSE, does it remind you of the game Clue?

clue was good for a bourd game, but I always like monopoly, I never lost.

all you have to do is buy bourdwalk!

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #4 
Old 2001-04-22, 21:39
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: #TOTSE, does it remind you of the game Clue?

I love monopoly while I am winning, I am a bad loser (or maybe just a Loser )

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-23, 05:52
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: #TOTSE, does it remind you of the game Clue?

It does remind me of Clue!

So easy to cheat at.
 #6 
Old 2001-04-23, 21:11
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: #TOTSE, does it remind you of the game Clue?

Thank you.
 #7 
Old 2001-04-23, 21:12
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: #TOTSE, does it remind you of the game Clue?

Thank you.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-23, 22:19
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: #TOTSE, does it remind you of the game Clue?

but totse causes memory loss.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #9 
Old 2001-04-24, 14:58
Rob Rob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: #TOTSE, does it remind you of the game Clue?

quote:
Originally posted by othium:
but totse causes memory loss.



I don't remember that happening......



------------------
Sic biscuitus disintegrat!
(That's the way the cookie crumbles!)
 #10 
Old 2001-04-24, 19:19
White Witch White Witch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: #TOTSE, does it remind you of the game Clue?

You can always tell who in your family would stand by your side during hard times. If say your brother mike says "Give me my money or hand over boardwalk" you know in the real world he will fuck you.

try playing it while drinking beers and see how many fist fights can result from the game
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics